• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

As much as I love what Lucas is capable of bringing to our team, Matic is showing exactly why we need to bring in a new first XI DM in the summer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3 Clean shots for Ramires, each more terrible than the last

Marc

Ramires and Willian on the break... good opportunity, but you know they would fuck it up.

Take them off and get the second goal Mou.

Meier

Jovetic hasn't really struck the ball sweetly in any game I've seen him yet. Lots of those balls that run along the ground.

TeddyBoy

I hope B Rod is looking at how Mourinho has set up tonight.

Whilst our fullbacks are fucked and our midfield is weak, having 6 sit back and giving 4 (ideally Studge, Sterling, Suarez and Hendo) free roam to attack on the break could well be a tactic that would work for us in the short term.

Well Rodgers is here, let's hope he's paying attention.

Chelsea are going to regret those missed chances. City are bound to score.

Wilbur

Banned
Toure's a diving cunt. City turning into Barca, diving when they're not winning lool. Chelsea fully deserve to win this.

Marc

Wow Rodgers wife is hot.

Brendan%20Rodgers-1479370

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
at this point Ramires should walk off the field in disgust of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom