• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

It's hard to believe that is the same player who scored that brilliant, cool and well placed chip goal at camp nou. At least he runs a lot... But his decision making is Quichesque.

Running and finishing is his best asset, very cool and calm. He is way better playing where Willian currently is, take that shower off and move him forward and he might actually have an effect on the game.

Damn, Negredo off? Game won for Chelsea? Odd decision despite being quiet, not really his fault.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seriously did not think Chelsea would be dicking on City at the Etihad, hats of to Mourinho, guys tactics are superb.

Kassu

Banned
The reason for Chelsea not beating West Ham is fairly obvious. They parked the bus. I've nothing bad to say against them doing that, as it's obvious that Chelsea are completely ineffective against teams doing this with the lack of a strong forward with some power... Could be Ba, but he's too shit and no Chelsea manager has trusted him so far.
Ah, I see. Chelsea are still looking more dangerous than I remember but that might be just because I haven't really seen them that much.

Apparently no second half for me, my internet connection is performing seppuku again.

WJD

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

I mean Eto'o really, I wouldn't complain about Eden or Oscar, but Eto'o has missed so many clear chances.

It was the worst hatrick since Kuyt's.

But at least he's more clinical than Dzeko, he hasn't had much chances and it would he possible he would have got some soon.

Dzeko has been abysmal.

True. Tbf neither has been any good. Dzeko botched most chances, but I had the feeling he still was more active and in better spots than Negredo.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is Ramires usually this feckless? He is so clearly the weak link in Chelsea tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom