• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
Weird match. Chelsea seems to be a lot better than they've usually been (this team didn't beat West Ham at home, how?) while City is exactly the opposite.

But I'll take it, feels so good to be at the top of the table again.

Barzul

Rodwell didn't play well the other day -- he's recently coming back from his injury so I think he was a little concerned about that. Garcia is out injured. Milner was injured and missed the Spurs game due to it. Think he probably didn't want to risk him from the start. We'll see.

Makes sense then.

Fergie

Banned
José Mourinho;99484124 said:
City are a top side. You expect us to score a few more against mid table opposition.
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

I mean Eto'o really, I wouldn't complain about Eden or Oscar, but Eto'o has missed so many clear chances.

Weird match. Chelsea seems to be a lot better than they've usually been (this team didn't beat West Ham at home, how?) while City is exactly the opposite.

But I'll take it, feels so good to be at the top of the table again.

The reason for Chelsea not beating West Ham is fairly obvious. They parked the bus. I've nothing bad to say against them doing that, as it's obvious that Chelsea are completely ineffective against teams doing this with the lack of a strong forward with some power... Could be Ba, but he's too shit and no Chelsea manager has trusted him so far.

Marc

Ugh, it hurts me how dumb Ramires is. Tries to dribble into nowhere, lucky to draw a foul. Just kicks out randomly, tricked so easy and his passing... my god.

How are Chelsea only 1 up?

Ugh, it hurts me how dumb Ramires is. Tries to dribble into nowhere, lucky to draw a foul. Just kicks out randomly, tricked so easy and his passing... my god.

How are Chelsea only 1 up?

It's hard to believe that is the same player who scored that brilliant, cool and well placed chip goal at camp nou. At least he runs a lot... But his decision making is Quichesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom