• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Ahh well, what can ya do. At least we're still in 2nd place -- getting the 100% home record was always going to be very difficult. :(

Arnie

Guys I know this is no justification but when Nasri had his knee destroyed that too should have been a red. It's swings and roundabouts.

EPL officials.
Most half arsed, cowardice response to the argument is that.

Not having a go at you solely, many people say it, but claiming decisions even themselves out - like fortune favours equality - is a quantum bucket of shite.

Splatt

v-valdes-vs-mourinho-o.gif

Chelsea have no chance tonight, absolutely zero. In their away games against the better sides they failed to score at Arsenal, Newcastle, Everton and Old Trafford and scored once at White Hart Lane (on a set piece in a 1-1 draw).

There is no way they are going to score the goals needed to win this game, Mourinho just doesn't set his team up to do that.

Absolutely zero eh? :)

dc89

Most half arsed, cowardice response to the argument is that.

Not having a go at you solely, many people say it, but claiming decisions even themselves out - like fortune favours equality - is a quantum bucket of shite.

Arnie I'm not saying it evens itself out cause it doesn't. We're a similar age, we've both seen United get enough dodgy shit go their way to know it doesn't even itself out.

What I meant was that sometimes it just happens that way. It should have been a red.

bud

well-deserved win for chelsea.

mourinho to win the league.

arsene, your sword is sharpened and ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom