• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Dude if you watched the game tonight you saw why we need those players. No legs in midfield.
Yeh it's unfortunate that Fernandinho is injured and JM7 is coming back from injury. But Garcia isn't going to cut it in a game like that.

The depressing bit is that we need a DM to slot into our first team while you're looking for a player of similar quality to put on the bench.

with so many teams looking to fill that position it would seem like we're in for another one of those transfer windows.

Blablurn

Well, he is chilean.

ijUx3g5knkE7g.gif

pulga

Banned
he didn't, but he could have. that's how united have beaten arsenal for years. just keep it compact, wait for arsenal to inevitably fuck up, and then hit them on the break. arsenal are incredibly vulnerable when they have to transition from offence to defence.

pls why cant you be the only arsenal fan in this thread

oh and cuntwheelin gets a pass

Barzul

Mourinho says title isn't a 3-horse race: "Two horses and a little horse that still needs milk and learns how to jump. Next season we race."

pappe

"@themichaelowen: Some final tweets on systems and why they are so important. Football is slightly more complex but the right set up gives you a better chance"

Really Michael?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I know you guys don't give a shit but man I hope Becks can get us a football team. I've never had a local pro football team in my life, the Fusion were gone shortly after I moved here.

L1NETT

Didn't watch the game, was making a a pie but seems Chelsea did damn well.

Good stuff to whoever predicted they would win the league.... (me!) :) Never ever doubt Mou

Well done Quiche et al

Blablurn

Everytime this gif get's posted, my eye is immediately drawn to the duck on the right, solely because it looks far too much like Hitler. Far more than any duck ever should.

:lol

You just made a great gif even better

hahahaha

Ich kann nicht mehr atmen.

Clegg

He hates Mou. He shows no respecf to him because he gets no respect from him.

He's a class manager. You'd kill for some of his engineering goodness.
He hasn't covered himself in glory with his post match comments.

Sounds very bitter.

Wilbur

Banned
Phone ran out of battery. Hazard and Cahill were absolutely immense tonight.

Reading the BBC live text:

Michael Owen - "Manchester City should be unbeatable. They are the best team in the league by a mile but I am afraid you can't play at the top level playing 4-4-2.

"You can swat away 95% of teams playing it as most teams are average but what happens when Chelsea or Munich come to town?"

This is stupid. You can play 4-4-2 when your centre midfielders are as good as Yaya and Fernandinho. Such an odd media narrative, but then again Michael Owen knows nothing about football.

And Pellegrini

"Today they had the luck to win.

Yeah because you avoiding getting beat 4-0 by them hitting the post 3 times, and Nastasic not getting sent off means they're lucky. Prat.

Well deserved, Chelsea.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant wait for house of cards season 2, early reviewers are already saying its brilliant, anyone else watch season 1? Outside of a few filler episodes I thought it was spectacular.

Elchele

Thomas Müller after being benched for the last game:

After being left out of Bayern's emphatic 5-0 victory over Eintracht Frankfurt, Thomas Müller told kicker.de that he doesn't expect Pep Guardiola to change his squad rotation policy anytime soon. "Every member of our squad will be left on the bench at some stage this season," said the 24-year-old. "We started with a different XI every week during the Hinrunde. It should give us peace of mind that we have so many fantastic players in our squad."

He's great.

[IMfG]http://i.minus.com/iqweCEFNgTEfs.gif[/IMG]

DON'T OVERUSE IT

Chelski cunts. Stop stealing our players that you previously didn't want.

I hope Roman's oil burns Stamford to the ground.

Luckily Demichelles hair absorbed most of the oil, making Stamdford Bridge now barely inflammable.

E7qCvBw.jpg

It's a hard job, but someone gotta do it now that Chamakh is going bald and Macheda left the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom