• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Not looking good, we aren't pushing hard like we did in the beginning. Bayern getting more and more into the game.

Marc

Honestly id sub Ozil

Yeah, but then he would be on the bench, staring at you with those eyes of his... Wenger dare not do it.

Normal pen taker, Arteta suspended. Should have been Santi.

Oh yeah, forgot he wasn't playing. Cazorla has missed a few hasn't he? Get Arsenal's main man, the legend himself, can play while smoking... Jack Wilshere to take the pens.

GQman2121

Banned
How do you guys feel about standing sections coming back to the UK? I know it's a touchy subject for some supporters, but I think it's something a lot of people want to see make a comeback.

Personally, I think I would support it if they wanted to try it with a few low leagues first and then slowly intergrade it back into the top flight over the course of a few years.

bjaelke

F7pRFqp.jpg

Suen

SANOGO, SHOOT YOU IDIOT.

Sanogo is shit
Özil is shit
Cazorla is shit
Wilshere is a cunt

#DreamIsOver

edit: Fuck off Özil, you're useless.

How do you guys feel about standing sections coming back to the UK? I know it's a touchy subject for some supporters, but I think it's something a lot of people want to see make a comeback.

Personally, I think I would support it if they wanted to try it with a few low leagues first and then slowly intergrade it back into the top flight.
It would actually be safer if it came back.

Better for the atmosphere too. And more people in the ground.

United pushing for it, hopefully we follow through.

L1NETT

Personally, I think I would support it if they wanted to try it with a few low leagues first and then slowly intergrade it back into the top flight over the course of a few years.

Everyone stands anyway. No reason it shouldn't be back.

Ozil is hilarious. Is he baked?

phaze

Not looking good, we aren't pushing hard like we did in the beginning. Bayern getting more and more into the game.

Was never going to last.

We didn't get destroyed in the first 20 minutes. Much better than I expected though that pen stings.

Flamini ;_;

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan are killing Atletico LOL

but I don't know how long it's going to last. They have to fucking score..

Kiraly

Why isn't Giroud playing btw? Injured or does it have to do with fucking women he's not married to?

The latter.

Wenger is just out of his fucking mind.

Giroud is ten times the player Sanogo is, in most likely the most important game of the season.

Marc

As long as they are like the 'boxes' being mentioned, with assigned standing 'box' then yeah fair enough. Remember as a kid playing with the bars and just being a little shit while standing.

Bars wouldn't be so bad if there is some kind of mesh and the bars are heavily padded to help stop any crushing.

Unlucky Ox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom