• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Sanogo is so clumsy and raw, but I don't know what the fuck he's going to do with the ball either :lol

He'll probably score a screamer

rvy

Banned
lolzililuow.png

itykhafdas89h5psvp.png
lolzililuow.png

Arsenal gonna die.

bud

martinez looks completely out of place in this bayern team. this playing style doesn't suit him at all.

he looks like a boat.

Labadal

How do you guys feel about standing sections coming back to the UK? I know it's a touchy subject for some supporters, but I think it's something a lot of people want to see make a comeback.

Personally, I think I would support it if they wanted to try it with a few low leagues first and then slowly intergrade it back into the top flight over the course of a few years.

When I "sat" at The Kop vs Everton, no one sat down for the entire game. I'm okay with standing sections coming back.

Arnie

When I sat at The Kop vs Everton, no one sat down for the entire game. I'm okay with standing sections coming back.
Yea, and when there are standing sections with seats like at the back of the kop it's actually more dangerous because you've got no space by your legs to shift about.

Unfortunately Liverpool's position on the matter will always align with HFSG who're fervently against standing.

Doubt we'll see it return at Anfield.

Marc

Why aren't Bayern 4-0 up already?

What is going on?

Damn Gibbs, pull your hammy for this shit game, I need you in my prem fantasy team ffs!

GQman2121

Banned
It would actually be safer if it came back.

Better for the atmosphere too. And more people in the ground.

United pushing for it, hopefully we follow through.

Everyone stands anyway. No reason it shouldn't be back.

I agree.

Gary Oldham was on Craig Ferguson the other night and talked about growing up supporting Millwall where the standing sections would be packed in so tightly that you couldn't get out to piss if you had too. So you would roll up your program and just go right where you were standing. A soggy prog I believe he called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom