• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fans who want it to come back are in a really weird position, given the Hillsborough families feelings towards it.
A little awkward maybe but as tragic as that and other episodes were, that was a different time and it has little relevance today.

It is more dangerous to not have it now. People stand anyway and the stadiums are not built for that.

With all respect to the families of those who lost their lives, the agenda needs to move on.

Suen

Could be worse, at least we don't have Mexes and his blazing speed on the pitch...

Should be walking in front of me throwing rose petals on the ground like I'm King Jaffe Joffer
Flippedb pls, your new gaf name is too different from your old one. No one here will recognize you like this. You should learn from Jupp.

Welcome

I was at the Ajax - Milan game, the salt is still fresh. It should be us facing Atletico :(
You faced City yesterday, what is wrong with you?

Suen

44.jpg

It's over. The first ten minutes were fun and CL was fun while it lasted this season. Let's focus on the FA Cup and league now pls.

Labadal

I can understand why some people would be against standing sections, but when we scored, everybody started to hug eachother and people from the above row were jumping on us. The chairs didn't make things feel very safe.

Marc

Wilshere you twat, billy big bollocks choking yet again.

Another red for England??!?!?

UEFA does it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom