• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"Ozil has missed has last 3 penalties"

Why in fucks name is he taking the penalties

bud

decent half all things considered.

won't last, though. bayern will score within ten minutes after the start of the second half.

L1NETT

Personally would take Sanogo off, put Ox as false 9 to stretch it and put an extra body in midfield to break it up. Pointless having an isolated lamppost with nobody around him.

That ozil miss is so fucking huge.

Jarnet87

Pep got them boys playing United football. everything was cross.

two shit penalties lol, the Ozil one reminded me of classic Champions League Ronaldo during his United fans.

Anderson

Everything went shite in that half, Shit pen, Gibbs injured and our GK sent off yet this is our best performance in ages ha

45 mins to just park the bus

Elchele

What a fucking first half

why would Pep change the tactics just now? We were playing so well after the winter break, now we're back at 1st half of the season form.

And Contento > Alaba. I've been saying it all along

Bring Muller in, take Thiago out. Put 4-2-3-1:

Neuer; Lahm, Boa, Dante, Alaba; Martínez, Kroos, Muller, Gotze, Robben, Mandzukic

faridmon

Its kind of annoying though with all the big names Bayern have, it takes them a plus player to beat Arsenal.

Szezny is gonna remember this match in the rest of his life.

bjaelke

12641404845_41c800fc9a_o.gif

Fergie

Banned
Wenger should sneak in a crocked Ramsey, would be better than Ozil after his penalty miss.

The fuck is wrong with him, he's experienced as well. Shit happens, keep trying.

Plasma

Banned
Thought the red was a bit harsh given the ref let Boateng off when he could have got a second yellow.

We've put in a good performance so far hope we can keep it up.

Kiraly

Fucking bullshit red.

No ill intent at all.

Robben wouldn't have reached the ball anyhow.

Destroyed the game.

Penalty + red is just way too harsh for this shit.

Even tho it has been said many times already.

Change some shit Blatter and Platini, cunts.

Blablurn

Dante has been shit often in the last weeks. But you can hide it in the Bundesliga. Arsenal is exposing him.

Hummels pls.

Too bad he is dead.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Özil missed penalty, Gibbs hamstring injury, Szczesny red card. Fuck this game.

A player known for being an apathetic ghost missed a penalty, a keeper prone to being stupid got himself sent off and man made of glass injured himself. Predictably predictable.

Fucking bullshit red.

No ill intent at all.

Destroyed the game.

It's not a bullshit red, the referee has applied the laws of the game. The players all know the rules.

ahahaha you're watching this inside your class? You fucking boss
3AQmK.gif

(welcome to the thread btw)

lol

You have a team to support? Or are you just starting out with football now?

Welcome.

edit
If you are new to this sport, this is how a 0-0 can still be entertaining.

Thanks!
Uhhh im debating between tottenham, liverpool or real madrid? I find I enjoy those three teams the most, but like I haven't formed a deep connection with either of them yet compared to the nfl team i support. I know real madrid got that deep pocket book, but from what ive read of their history, it seems badass + that white home jersey. Same with Liverpool. I love their uniform and the kop thing / whole bond with the team that the supporters has is cool. I like the tottenham uniform as well, and they don't seem to be a giant bandwagon/glory hunter fanbase.

Nah Asamoah is better. And Buffoon is better than Valdes. And Pogba > Busquets. And Vidal > Iniesta. And Pirlo > Xavi. And Conte > Pep + Martino. And Tevez > Neymar.

lol

The Vidal one is true at least

Maybe Buffon>Valdes as well, though Valdes is in exceptional form. Personally don't think there's a huge gap between Neymar and Tevez either at the moment, Neymar will probably improve ten fold over the next 2 years though.

Kikarian

Fucking bullshit red.

No ill intent at all.

Destroyed the game.

last man

pls understand

Elchele

Dante has been shit often in the last weeks. But you can hide it in the Bundesliga. Arsenal is exposing him.

Hummels pls.

Too bad he is dead.

Waht are you talking about? Dante has been our best defender today. Alaba has been terrible, and the whole defensive line looks like a mess without Lahm covering their assess as DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom