• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Exactly, Tottenham is the obvious choice.

a vote for madrid is a vote for tottenham, our designated feeder club
3AQmK.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The Messi Kobe commercial would have more weight if you couldnt see the green screen in half the clips

TeddyBoy

That Ozil penalty miss will haunt Arsenal and ArseGAF will have to live it over and over again if they don't win this game. Was a red card though.

Good luck for the second half.

Thanks!
Uhhh im debating between tottenham, liverpool or real madrid?

These are all great teams, but Liverpool is the best ;) Join LiverpoolGAF! :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My point is you think all those players are better than all the Barca players. I didn't even mention CBs, which of course Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci >>> Puyol, Pique and Masch.

Yet somehow Juve can't get out of the group stage, I just find that funny, that's all.

actually, it IS funny.

and I never compared Barca to Juve
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
what the fuck are you even talking about
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

PULGA HELP

TrueBlue

Thanks!
Uhhh im debating between tottenham, liverpool or real madrid? I find I enjoy those three teams the most, but like I haven't formed a deep connection with either of them yet compared to the nfl team i support. I know real madrid got that deep pocket book, but from what ive read of their history, it seems badass + that white home jersey. Same with Liverpool. I love their uniform and the kop thing / whole bond with the team that the supporters has is cool. I like the tottenham uniform as well, and they don't seem to be a giant bandwagon/glory hunter fanbase.

Welcome to the thread :)

phaze

Its kind of annoying though with all the big names Bayern have, it takes them a plus player to beat Arsenal.

Szezny is gonna remember this match in the rest of his life.

It's not like its his first time. He got the red +conceded a penalty that was saved at the Euro's with the whole country watching him.

Suen

Dear dead crowds at the Etihad, pls take some lessons and notes here.
With United fans walking out from games these days it's only a matter of time before City will have a more passionate crowd.

edit: Monreal is killing our team. One man, one man is killing our team.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Thanks!
Uhhh im debating between tottenham, liverpool or real madrid? I find I enjoy those three teams the most, but like I haven't formed a deep connection with either of them yet compared to the nfl team i support. I know real madrid got that deep pocket book, but from what ive read of their history, it seems badass + that white home jersey. Same with Liverpool. I love their uniform and the kop thing / whole bond with the team that the supporters has is cool. I like the tottenham uniform as well, and they don't seem to be a giant bandwagon/glory hunter fanbase.
Join Liverpool. Luis Suarez is making a face turn, Spurs are nothing but pain, Madrid are evil.

faridmon

It's not like its his first time. He got the red +conceded a penalty that was saved at the Euro's with the whole country watching him.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

But people said that this was his year and he have grown up, etc etc...

Seems like the good ol' Szezny to me.

rvy

Banned
because he's invisible innit

having thoughts about him running around in his invisibility cloak and tripping alaba up

Well but I'm a moron and didn't save it as a .PSD, so I can't edit it now.

We're all fucked.

bud you proper cunt stop teasing me into making icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom