• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I've never seen Zouma play, but is he the do what it takes to win type? A big leader?

Thats what we need, doesn't have to be a defender to do it, just need someone to step up and lead the team. I did think one day it might go to Mata or Luiz, but one of them is now fighting for a EL place and Luiz well I wouldn't be surprised if he did go at the end of the season.

phaze

Fuck AceStream and fuck Bloodzeed for switching to that crap. We need a standard for streaming. Bitstream, please.

Agreed. Don't think I ever got a single AceStream transmission to work. Condemned to Russian ones most of the time now.

Come on Arsenal !

Someone get JT a new 3 year deal, give him whatever he wants, if he wants another players wife, just do it.

He's the difference for us and when he retires (or leaves) we won't be able to replace him.

plxTsKr.jpg

Arnie

What a lovely goal that is by Arsenal.

Luckily I threw a piss easy four fold on in which the most unpredictable one was this one.

Marc

Jesus, Demichelis is still playing in this team?

Did Lescott do a Giggs/Terry/Zaha on Pelle or something?

Guessed Chelsea at the start and still think that, but hope Liverpool end up mounting a challenger. Although if City and Arsenal are both out of the CL then will be tough to beat all three.

Going to watch Arsenal to see the legend himself, Johnson. Hoping for an upset.

That Chelsea winner feels like a bit of a gutpunch to remind us that they and City will probably not be dropping enough points for us to mount a serious challenge, even though we're yet to play either at home.

Fuck it, fourth would be a massive, massive step from adrift in 7th last season.

pls beat swansea

jtb

Banned
surprised Ozil's not even in the squad. guess Wenger needed that so that he wouldn't have the temptation to throw him on as a panic sub should things go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom