• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

I haven't been following it but what's up with Gibbs? injured?

Injured in the Bayern game.

I

iYGbPa9wUNSua.gif

Thanks missed this. I hate his guts but you cannot deny the man's sheer entertainment value.

Chelsea scores. There is no fucking God in this demented world of ours.

Arnie

That's a great goal to be fair to Terry.

Not the sort of run you expect from him.

Chelsea jibbing it again, though. What the best teams do I suppose.

LTWheels

Mourinho said recently they were stockpiling young players, to send them out on loan and then sell at a profit to beat FFP.
KDB being a good example, and I wouldn't be surprised if Lukaku left in thesummer.

If they are being so forward and obvious about it, why would you want to sign for them as a young player?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This game went exactly like the Spurs game. Everton on top in the first half, wasted all their chances, Barkley comes on and stinks the place out, concede from a free kick and lose.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
One thing ill never understand is corners that cant beat the first man, unforgiveable for a professional footballer

Marc

Great defensive header from Lampard at the end there.... ok I'll stop. :)

Unlucky Everton, they need Lukaku back, should have signed someone in Jan with their moths they have left.

Guess that's Everton out of the race for fourth if we win tomorrow

Apt punishment for giving away freekicks in that position, something we have a habit of doing as well.

Zabojnik

"The most competitive Derby della Mole of the past 20 years"

That's what they're calling tomorrow's Juve - Torino.

3-0, please.

Wilbur

Banned
It was all about Terry's run, though. He doesn't make that and challenge Howard and it ends nil-nil.

:lol Warnock on Ramires "he conned the ref and Chelsea went on to win"

Yeah, that's true. Brilliant run, but dunno how Howard's palmed it in at that angle.

Fuck Colin, foul every day. I'm sure he's a xenophobe.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Europa League is going to be totally different next season because of the CL prize. Better to be in it and have two chances to qualify.

Wow, what a result.

Completely undeserved, Everton more than matched us, great performance from them, always liked Everton, good team and lots of talented players I think Martinez has done a great job so far.

Performance of champions, we looked very blunt going forwards, didn't have really any clear cut chances but crucially still got the 3 points. After the City result I felt confident we could win the title, but since then I've not felt as confident. As I said above, Jose has to mix it up.

I think its time to bring Ba out of exile, even if just for a couple of matches, drop Torres would be my suggestion he hasn't added anything unfortunately since coming back from injury when before I felt we played better with him on the pitch.

Imagine how good we would be with a prolific striker scoring, title would have been over in December.

If that's the loss that keeps Everton from having a chance of catching Liverpool for Champions League on the final day of the season, then I'm all for it.

But what a bunch of crap.

Scum

Europa League is going to be totally different next season because of the CL prize. Better to be in it and have two chances to qualify.

Should have had this fucking years ago. Next step is to get rid of third placed CL teams dropping into the Europa League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom