• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Dunno what to watch. Will probably plump for Arsenal-Sunderland, but might be worth a look at Fulham too.

I'll flick between the two.

Don't see anything other than a routine Arsenal win, though. It'll be one of those performances that makes a mockery of the whole 'meltdown' scenario. Four nil or some shit. Even Giroud'll probably score the fucking gonk.

Salvadora

Europa League is going to be totally different next season because of the CL prize. Better to be in it and have two chances to qualify.
More motivation to win it, sure, but look at some of the competitors this year (Juventus, Napoli, PFC Ludogorets Razgrad).

More of a distraction too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"The most competitive Derby della Mole of the past 20 years"

That's what they're calling tomorrow's Juve - Torino.

3-0, please.
Hype!

Ciro will score in the first 20 minutes, you can bet on that.
tumblr_n1eflpp9hS1sctlano1_1280.jpg

;_;

Wait, which PL team is that?

Marc

Lamps to score his usual 30 yarder against Everton?
Shame Barkley isn't starting, would be a good test and could see him dominating.

Oh shit, went down as a Lampard goal? Called it.

Thought it caught Terry's foot. :-o Why was Terry celebrating like he touched it then? Oh wait....

JohnTerry.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I'll flick between the two.

Don't see anything other than a routine Arsenal win, though. It'll be one of those performances that makes a mockery of the whole 'meltdown' scenario. Four nil or some shit. Even Giroud'll probably score the fucking gonk.

That's what I was thinking, but Sunderland are decent to watch at least. Can't be fucked with City - Stoke, it'll be like watching someone just lob semen at a brick.

Watch Cardiff vs Hull.

pls. Ole keeps letting me down.

Wes

venison crêpe
Gone for an accumulator:

Arsenal win
Cardiff/Hull draw
City win
West Brom/Fulham draw
Southampton win
United win

Feorax

Could be a massive couple of games tomorrow.

We win, and that basically kills off Everton in the hunt for CL, leaving just us and Spurs.

It also puts a lot of pressure on Spurs playing straight after us. You'd expect them to beat Norwich tomorrow, but if they lose, that puts them 6 points behind with a game at Anfield still to come. Big, big games.

Simon Kjær is live on tv on Danish tv talking about Magath

"I was at a tactical pre match meeting with Wolfsburg where he used 45 minutes insulting two of our players".

Asked about Magaths nickname "Saddam Hussein" was justified he responded "mmmhhhmmm yeammmm "

GorillaJu

Shame, a draw would have been ideal, but I'm not too fussed about Everton dropping points. Got to keep realistic about what we can achieve this season.

Fergie

Banned
More motivation to win it, sure, but look at some of the competitors this year (Juventus, Napoli, PFC Ludogorets Razgrad).

More of a distraction too.
Either way 2 chances of qualifying is a better possibility. It's possible Moyes will flop again next season and have a huge points gap again.

I say EL.

Wes

venison crêpe
Interviewer: Have you made any changes?
Magath: I don't know. I've not picked a Fulham team before.

Scum

Cows are good for one thing. Slaughter.
image.php

Could be a massive couple of games tomorrow.

We win, and that basically kills off Everton in the hunt for CL, leaving just us and Spurs.

It also puts a lot of pressure on Spurs playing straight after us. You'd expect them to beat Norwich tomorrow, but if they lose, that puts them 6 points behind with a game at Anfield still to come. Big, big games.

Feorax, pls. We're finishing 5th or 6th this season. That fourth spot is yours. Watch us lose tomorrow too. :-/

Someone get JT a new 3 year deal, give him whatever he wants, if he wants another players wife, just do it.

He's the difference for us and when he retires (or leaves) we won't be able to replace him.

Marc

Going down as a Howard own goal now? Seems harsh despite it being a huge fuck up.

Chelsea winning the title has the slight reek of inevitability about it, mainly because of these cunts

Guessed Chelsea at the start and still think that, but hope Liverpool end up mounting a challenger. Although if City and Arsenal are both out of the CL then will be tough to beat all three.

Going to watch Arsenal to see the legend himself, Johnson. Hoping for an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom