• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
DZEKO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Need to see the Bale goal.

Gif of Bale's goal?
IcyAgonizingIvorybilledwoodpecker.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
BhF4sMWIgAAUOOq.jpg

Score draw

Palace have one lestt point at home than us this season

Arnie

Lol, loads of dead bets today.

Need to see the Bale goal.

Five pounds on City, Arsenal, Real and Barca. Wins £11.50. People will have a go but that's over a fiver for fuck all, assuming City hold out and Barca win.

By the way, this is the scheme I'm doing after today:

£50 bank.
Win 3% (£1.50) every day of the month (piss easy odds with a large stake). Do that for a month. You'll have £100. Every month your 3% rises to the new figure so you have to put more on but you'll have more and that'll continue to increase exponentially.

Rinse and repeat for a year until £50 turns in £50,000.

Wilbur

Banned
Nice to see QPR fluffing a bit, thought they were going to walk this league.

Zabaleta getting off with a yellow as well as Kompany today. Referees favour City so much it's unbelievable. It's not even conspiracy now, they get almost every fucking decision.

god i'm still laughing at dzeko ahahah

wedward

Five pounds on City, Arsenal, Real and Barca. Wins £11.50. People will have a go but that's over a fiver for fuck all, assuming City hold out and Barca win.

£50 bank.
Win 3% (£1.50) every day of the month (piss easy odds with a large stake). Do that for a month. You'll have £100. Every month your 3% rises to the new figure so you have to put more on but you'll have more and that'll continue to increase exponentially.

Are you using FIFA simulations as well?

£50 bank.
Win 3% (£1.50) every day of the month (piss easy odds with a large stake). Do that for a month. You'll have £100.

But where do the sims come into the equation? Sounds a bit amateurish

Had £3.60 on Chelsea, Arsenal, City, West Brom, Celtic and Roma

Fucking Pepe Mel. Cunt. Its Fulham ffs, new-manager syndrome or not.

Into

Dzeko cannot finish for shit

But he can pass, and pass well

Which still makes him questionable as a forward

John Dunbar

correct about everything

£50 bank.

and then one upset happens and you have fuck all.

Fergie

Banned
@ManUtd: #mufc starting XI vs @Official_CPFC: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra; Carrick, Fellaini; Mata, Rooney, Januzaj; van Persie.

Smalling is the only disappointment but overall what a lineup.

ibnIBOjZ09CPWQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom