• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 2m
YES I BENCH! I just so excited be part of squad!
This no sarcasm! Greatest play-a-maker in word now greatful for scraps of plate of Moyes :(

Even the parody account is ded

Scum

I've seen it, and it makes me feel sad

What happened to him? He had enough to his game where a few hamstring injuries should not have destroyed his ability like this. Its like he's suffered a Dementor's Kiss

He's truly dead on the inside. He should have stayed at Liverpool or gone on loan back home to Spain for a season to add some shine to his complexion.

FuturusX

Is Kagawa lack of playing time a reflection of his inability to adapt to the rigors of the English game? Or Moyes lacking in his ability to manage a talented but delicate player?

Both?

Is Kagawa lack of playing time a reflection of his inability to adapt to the rigors of the English game? Or Moyes lacking ion his ability to manage a talented but delicate player?

Both?

Both, but not really the english game. More so the current United team. I think he would do fine with Arsenal's style of play.

pulga

Banned
Noooooooooo Morataaaaaaaaaaaa, look how much pain he is in :(

dumb fucking cunt, bale was wide open. even still, what's his fucking obsession with chipping it over the keeper?! stop trying to emulate raul and shoot the fucking thing

Fergie

Banned
Is Kagawa lack of playing time a reflection of his inability to adapt to the rigors of the English game? Or Moyes lacking ion his ability to manage a talented but delicate player?

Both?
Well Fergie didn't play much as well, but he's been pretty dead this season.

Most of his best performances have been in the middle, and Rooney occupies that bar injury.

So it's useless.

You must have the Torres looking dead on the inside while bowling .gif, right?

iIWWSr0DZ0xWN.gif

ibyF6ar1iHsC91.gif

jtb

Banned
@OptaJoe
1 - Arsenal have lost just one of their last 18 Premier League games in the month of February (W14 D3 L1). Slump?

Wilbur

Banned
No wins in six for Mel; four 1-1 draws at home and two losses away.

Cardiff going down, not necessarily that Ole is a terrible manager or doing poorly but they all fought for Mackay and you can tell their spirit's gone

Sunderland please win next week PLEASE

Love it that QPR are bottling it, hope they stay down the cunts. Leicester and Derby for automatic please (although Burnley have probably got that in the bag)

Overchuffed with that result, 13 points from the last five games.

Thought it was mad that people were calling for Sam's head, he clearly knows what he's doing at this level far more so than Poyet, Ole and dearly departed Rene were.

Romez

Is Kagawa lack of playing time a reflection of his inability to adapt to the rigors of the English game? Or Moyes lacking in his ability to manage a talented but delicate player?

Both?

Bit of both but mostly the latter.

Moyes has given him chances on the left but he's been awful there and doesn't seem to want to play him in the middle.

Suen

dumb fucking cunt, bale was wide open. even still, what's his fucking obsession with chipping it over the keeper?! stop trying to emulate raul and shoot the fucking thing
Everyone is scoring goals but him, even ZombIsco scored today. He just wanted a goal...Bale will understand.

I wonder who will play on the left for United. Januzaj or Mata? Both are left footed. I'm thinking Adnan because Moyes thinks that's his best position.

pls no

Fergie

Banned
I wonder who will play on the left for United. Januzaj or Mata? Both are left footed. I'm thinking Adnan because Moyes thinks that's his best position.

pls no
Isn't he better on the right? Hopefully Mata left and Adnan right.

I hope to fuck there's loads of movement or it's going to be the same shit.

Wenger would not be so bold. It makes too much sense.
Wenger should take RVP and Shinji. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom