• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Jordan Ibe has just been subbed on for Birmingham.

Jack Robinson goes in on him straight away.

Gets sent off.

I don't even...

Wilbur

Banned
@ManUtd XI: De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Mata, Rooney, van Persie

oh my god

the prophecy was true

based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes

@ManUtd XI: De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Mata, Rooney, van Persie

ilFIpz3gDM5j3.gif

He...he did it

:eek:

He actually did it

:D

oh my god

the prophecy was true

based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes based moyes

Now prepare to get destroyed by Crystal Palace.

Arnie

and then one upset happens and you have fuck all.

You've missed the point.

You can win your three percent without having to bet even a majority of your overall bank. You could put £10 on a really predictable bet like over 0.5 goals and still make the 3% for the first month.

Suen

Poor Morata, more dead than Moyes United. Morata, look forward to Arsenal next season. You will be a bright star in a red cloak.

Bumhead

Banned
I've not been to either of the games he's played in since we signed him, but this Sam Hutchinson kid we've signed on loan from Chelsea sounds absolutely quality.

You must have the Torres looking dead on the inside while bowling .gif, right?

I've seen it, and it makes me feel sad

What happened to him? He had enough to his game where a few hamstring injuries should not have destroyed his ability like this. Its like he's suffered a Dementor's Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom