• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

It's pretty terrible. Reminds me of something Hamsik would have.

4ba206a69b2111e3b7650e1e7e7c6e3f_8.jpg

looooooooooooooooool

Bumhead

Banned
I despise Palace and their muppet fans.

That corner kicking off and giving it the big I Am to Rooney. They're the biggest set of fake, plastic flag waving, replica shirt, face paint, jester hat wearing mups in the division. More interested in choreographing their next pretty display and writing messages on club shop bedding than owt else. American Football Football fans.

Come on Man U.

That corner kicking off and giving it the big I Am to Rooney. They're the biggest set of fake, plastic flag waving, replica shirt, face paint, jester hat wearing mups in the division. More interested in choreographing their next pretty display and writing messages on club shop bedding than owt else. American Football Football fans.

Come on Man U.

Worse than Shrimp Cocktail United supporters?

Wilbur

Banned

Come on Man U.

It's loud and scary, please go away

L1NETT

Agree with Bumhead, although the tourists who populate parts of the big clubs stadiums are n't my favourite fans. But it ain't their fault really, club just wants bank over supporting the loyal fanbase.

But my club don't do that shite <3 Bradford

Meier

wasn't his new contract more incentive based? Drop in weekly wage, more bonuses performance wise?
Yeah, think so. I would expect Aguero is probably on a similar amount (around £200k) or will be this summer after Madrid and Barça come after him again.

Palace are playing decently. Had a few good chances. Pulis and Big Sam are working miracles lately.

FuturusX

300K a week. Makes a rich man an even richer man. The men who signed his deal didn't even blink - that's how much money we the humble sap fans generate in this "beautiful" game.

Look at Mata desperately searching for some runs from his team mates, he turns around several times, confused and I think a bit sad by the whole situation, then has to pass it sideways. His transformation to the next Cleverley is here.

Feorax

I love how the commentators are like "x team/x player/x manager has never beaten United" as if they're willing it to happen.

Smalling is sub-Cissokho levels of bad at the moment. United needs Rafa back asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom