• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What do I get from the cafe?
How's the new FM save going, Wilbur?

Cafe as in, builder's brekkie? There's one near me that does sausage, egg, bacon sandwich on crusty bread. Gives me anal pulsations.

So far

1-1 v Bordeaux in French Champions Cup (won on pens)
2-2 v Montpelier away
3-1 vs Ajaccio home
4-2 vs Nantes away

I'm not dominating like I'd like to :lol. Need to sort out my defence

FuturusX

So has playing poorly against Arsenal last week brought back the 'Sturridge is selfish' cliché?

It was an aberrant performance. If he buries just one of those chances Liverpool win quite easily. He's scored some great goals this season and arguably one of the goals of the season against Everton. The bounce back will come swiftly.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright, here we go. So the result is pointless because fuck EL and we aren't getting CL

I want a good performance and I want the front four to perform and I want Fellaini to show something

is that too much to ask

It was an aberrant performance. If he buries just one of those chances Liverpool win quite easily. He's scored some great goals this season and arguably one of the goals of the season against Everton. The bounce back will come swiftly.

Yep

Pat on the back, palm on the face, half an hour team coaching on when to round the keeper and when to shoot, and he'll be good to go. I trust Rodgers to keep his spirits up, he has a reputation for letting things get to him but he and B-Rod seem to have a good relationship, with our sport psychiatrist to lend a hand as well.

K1LLER7

Alright, here we go. So the result is pointless because fuck EL and we aren't getting CL

I want a good performance and I want the front four to perform and I want Fellaini to show something

is that too much to ask
Yeah. Want to see us play well, result doesn't matter much anymore.

Scum

Cafe as in, builder's brekkie? There's one near me that does sausage, egg, bacon sandwich on crusty bread. Gives me anal pulsations.

So far

1-1 v Bordeaux in French Champions Cup (won on pens)
2-2 v Montpelier away
3-1 vs Ajaccio home
4-2 vs Nantes away

I'm not dominating like I'd like to :lol. Need to sort out my defence
Crusty bread? Sandwich?? Wilbur, pls. Don't ever go back into the kitchen.

Full English.

And a can.

I'm going Tesco soon for some pasta and Loyd Grossman.
Nice.

Excellent! They do have all day breakfast. I also like the idea of pasta. Will make enough tomorrow and take the rest to work for dinner on Monday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.minus.com/i78sHbF6yspxC.gif[IMG]

He's missing me as well.[/QUOTE]
Wilbur is slowly not becoming the best poster on GAF
[quote="Baconsaurus Rex, post: 101849333"][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0g4UW9f97E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0g4UW9f97E[/URL]

amazing video[/QUOTE]

why are you the way you are?

I'm surprised Rooney extended when Man United are 11 points out of the Champion's League after trying to weasel a way out/pay rise seemingly every year of the past five.

Scum

Holy shit! Orient top, on joint pts with Wolves but Wolves have played two less games. Brentford are one point behind them with two games in hand too. :eek:

We've heard that before.

I think it will be a draw.

Ush, pls. Utd will win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom