• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Final ball is lacking.

Nice to see less reliance on crosses but RVP and Co. really needs to start making runs in behind. Everything is just being played Infront of them.

Adnan needs to try and take his man on.

Wilbur

Banned
We're playing decent, but no penetration. Palace sitting deep and defending well, as they have done since Pulis came. It's no different to how City played earlier, no cutting edge to their game for a while. Not gonna monger doom over that first half.

Rooney dropping too deep + Mata drifting inside actually causing a fair few problems positionally.

Not enough movement up front. When there is movement it is ignored in favour of a safer pass (story of our season).

Chris Smalling at RB.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We're playing decent, but no penetration. Palace sitting deep and defending well, as they have done since Pulis came. It's no different to how City played earlier, no cutting edge to their game for a while. Not gonna monger doom over that first half.

Aye, we lack runs in behind but it is difficult when team after team defends with 11, cant fault them for it because all it takes is one attack for our defence to crumble. Im generally pleased, Fellaini has been really good, despite his poor effort. Movement between the front 4 has been pretty good too, work in progress.

Scum

pulga, why didn't you tell me that your win put you top of the league?

Ready for some lol defending from Barca in half an hour.

WJD

Redknapp saying Fellaini doesn't run with the ball or make incisive passes... Using a clip that shows him doing those exact things. Fucking goober.

Salvadora

Good news, Arsenal GAF.

Bosscielny & Monreal should be available next week. It is also thought that Wilshere only has a tightness of his hamstring.

pulga

Banned
fucking finally, now I can sit down and watch some crosses & clank

pulga, why didn't you tell me that your win put you top of the league?

Ready for some lol defending from Barca in half an hour.

baby I posted my top of the league cigs hours ago
qh8VVeJ.png

Oh Snap Dat Bale goal :O

a beaut, innit

Bumhead

Banned
So Leicester are a dead cert for coming up?

As much a cert as any Championship leaders can be at this point.

They're a very strong side and are due. Not many teams left to stop them. I think the current top 2 will go up. Burnley are an incredibly efficient side as well.

Marc

That 82 crosses really got to Moyes.

Its good to keep it on the ground, but have a bloody shot, attempt a cutting pass, make a fucking run in behind, take on your man... just keeping the ball for the sake of it is pointless. As much as Pep's teams bore me, his teams do actually try those things every so often.

Scum

fucking finally, now I can sit down and watch some crosses & clank

baby I posted my top of the league cigs hours ago
qh8VVeJ.png

a beaut, innit
<3

As much a cert as any Championship leaders can be at this point.

They're a very strong side and are due. Not many teams left to stop them. I think the current top 2 will go up. Burnley are an incredibly efficient side as well.

More than likely, but rule nowt out. Burnley and the chasing pack could rip it up.
Excellent. Anything that keeps 'Arry there and away from the papers wanking over him in the summer is good in my books. Lol

bud

Good news, Arsenal GAF.

Bosscielny & Monreal should be available next week. It is also thought that Wilshere only has a tightness of his hamstring.

that tightness will soon end up being a tear. he only just got back from his injury. there's absolutely no reason to play him for 90 minutes twice in just three days.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im amazed how toothless we can be in the box sometimes

pulga

Banned
i love how just rooney casually strolls outside the edge of the box, not giving a fuck to get involved in the play any further lol

bud

united aren't playing a decent game of football at all.

palace are parking the bus; they're letting united have all of the possession on their half.

united aren't doing much with it, however.

Salvadora

i don't think anyone's muscles care about the resolve of its owner.

Are you doubting the England manager, Roy Hodgson, employed by the Football Association, also known simply as the FA, is the governing body of football in England, and the Crown dependencies of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom