• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Such a silly way to lose a game, even Van Persie's disinterested ghost was always going to score.

FootballFan

Only way United can score... feck.

Nope. Evra was in, how do we know he wasn't about to score? That's why it's a penalty.

It's like people that say we didn't create chances vs City til after the penalty. The penalty came about from Messi being 1on1 about to score. That would be considered a major chance, were he not fouled.

Portugeezer

ilFIpz3gDM5j3.gif

Yep. Never forget this.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Our defence really is clueless, give their players all the time in the world

Marc

Great save by De Gea.

Nope. Evra was in, how do we know he wasn't about to score? That's why it's a penalty.

It's like people that say we didn't create chances vs City til after the penalty. The penalty came about from Messi being 1on1 about to score. That would be considered a major chance, were he not fouled.

Because.

bud

chamakh

oh my god

i can't breathe

did he blame the pitch right after it happened

or did my eyes deceive me

jesus christ

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Park the bus now you putrid fucks

/bitter I know, but every game this season teams play us and sit back with 11 men, regardless of how well it works I cant help but laugh when they have to chase the game.

Fergie

Banned
Vidic and Rio.

Mata and Adnan.

Carrick and Fellaini.

It's been a bit shit but at least it's somewhat promising.

RVP SO CLOSE.

Wilbur

Banned
Oof, close. We look alright when we attack through alternative means.

Vidic and Rio.

Mata and Adnan.

Carrick and Fellaini.

It's been a bit shit but at least it's somewhat promising.

Vidic has been utter fucking shit. Worst player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom