• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
This game is giving me palpatations ffs! Just score another one Liverpool so we can rest easy a little.

Flanno is a really ugly fecker, playing well but man...

Suarez general play has been pretty awful today, looks well leggy, can't understand why you wouldn't rest him for the run in and take Sturridge off.

Gerrard off the post!
You support Liverpool?

Wilbs should add you in the list then.

Marc

You support Liverpool?

Wilbs should add you in the list then.

No, just really enjoying their football and support English players which Liverpool are bringing through right now. Sturridge being one of my favourite players from the victory shield days, been following him with other teams.

Plus Liverpool need to be in the CL, waste of a place with Arsenal and others as they have no real shot at winning it. Even with a defence like this, LIverpool's DNA will somehow get them through ties.

*PHEW* AND BREATHE!!!

Fuck. Me.

So much to criticise and worry about, but I'll leave that for now.

3 points is 3 points.

Sometimes I wish I was a semi-neutral just watching these games for fun.

Meier

Didn't realize the Newcastle game started at the same time. Sorry Villa fans.

Most of the time it's their downfall.

Arsenal on the extreme.
Seems that way. Saw many times where a simple ground pass to the nearest player would have been the better decision and instead they have the ball away. Bony has a rocket. Feed him when he has space just outside the penalty area. Let him shoot!

Fergie

Banned
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

UCL...

Salvadora

Plus Liverpool need to be in the CL, waste of a place with Arsenal and others as they have no real shot at winning it. Even with a defence like this, LIverpool's DNA will somehow get them through ties.
:lol.

I'd like to see "Liverpool's DNA" get past some of the teams we've faced in the last few years.

Arnie

Didn't enjoy a minute of that.

Well, maybe that bit where Joe Allen just dinked past everyone like a Welsh Iniesta.

But the rest of it was shit.

Wes

venison crêpe
Absolutely livid. Benteke was shockingly awful. Bennett coming on for Bertrand made absolutely no sense. Cost us the game in the end. Twice tried to pass the ball away before their goal instead of clearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom