• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Redmond was a bit pish from what I saw (only been watching second half). I remember watching an U21 game at the end of last season where he looked even better than Sterling. But no.
Bloody hell Norwich.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Makes it worse though because Eriksen was playing great. Just got dropped for no reason.

Eriksen was shit against Everton, I would have dropped him after that.

He should have played today, but too many injuries for Sherwood to risk using all his subs I guess. Disappointing.

Marc

RAWK had a proper meltdown when on the same day, clubs gazumped us for Phil Jones and Connor Wickham (for a combined £25m). That's hilarious in hindsight.

Wickham can be a very good player. His touch, technique and such are fantastic. His biggest problem is that he is shit at finishing, same at youth level. Which during an age with only one striker is going to work against him big time. Needs a run in the premier league with a team not fearing relegation.

I think if he was training with Studge and Suarez every day he would learn how to finish better. Prefer him to Andy Carroll anyway.

Jones is still very young and been messed about with, he is a CB and needs to play there. All this RB, and DM rubbish has ruined him and his growth IMO. People talking like he was going to be some great midfielder, comparisons to De Kaiser... jesus, this country...

Scum

Mate on WhatsApp says he's surprised Norwich aren't 3-0 up. looool
Congrats LiverpoolGAF. Well done Norwich. Here's hoping FootyGAF doesn't have to rely on us for anything.

zknS7MG.png

Showaddy

Eriksen was shit against Everton, I would have dropped him after that.

He should have played today, but too many injuries for Sherwood to risk using all his subs I guess. Disappointing.

Sorry but almost everyone was crap against Everton. I mean why are Lennon & Bentaleb still playing? Sherwood's absolutely blind.

dc89

Spurs never, EVER, perform well after a Europa League game. Home or away.

Might do them best if they just lose to Dnipro.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you Norwich, hope you stay up now :D

What was a pretty meh weekend just became a great one.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
As of this moment, Sigurdsson, Rose, Kaboul, Chiriches, Walker, Sandro, Capoue and Lamela are injured.

We didn't have the legs to come from behind, I feel for Bentaleb because he shouldn't have been out there to make that mistake. I hope we go out to Dnipro this week because we cannot afford another performance like this. As soon as the competition restarts we lose in the league.

CrunchyB

LOL Twente scores the 2-2 in the 95th minute. Pelle probably suspended for a few games for his idiocy. Someone with the gif? that was priceless.

I hope he doesn't get suspended....cause their next match is against Ajax.

Twente was awful the first 70-odd minutes. Feyenoord was one step ahead all the time. But after the 2-1 Twente stopped being afraid and became dominant. Lots of stalling and panicking by Fey, they forgot to keep cool like Psv did a few weeks ago. Tie was deserved, but I'm not exactly neutral ofc.

Some questionable ref calls, Koeman feels they were robbed. There will be a lot of arguing and crying on the long bus ride home, hahaha :D

Scum

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you Norwich, hope you stay up now :D

What was a pretty meh weekend just became a great one.

We're soo fucking lucky that Lukaku is out for Everton and that Pardew just wants a payout, or else we really would be fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom