• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Olympiakos are pushing 5 yards further forward and Man United are panicking like fuck. It's not even a great deal of pressure, but they cannot get out of their own half. Cleverley and Carrick offering NOTHING.

Got no love for them but this is almost embarrassing.

FootballFan

Manchester United....
ibnaTQqK3Sw80C.gif

Marc

The 'fucking idiot' was aimed at the player who conspired to have his rubbish shot blocked when they were 2-on-1 :p

Yeah, I figured. haha

Strap yourself in, seems like this is going to be a looong match. Although I can honestly see United fluking their way to a win, just been oddly lucky in the CL under Moyes.

This performance reminds me of this sterling read from Jamie Redknapp at the daily mail, Carrick's performance against Crystal Palace compared to Toni Kroos against Arsenal.

Brilliant.

I've come to a realisation. I want Bayern to advance as far as possible until Man Utd get knocked out at least. It needs to happen, and the sooner the better. I'd kill myself if we finish fourth and they win it.

Marc

The crosses, they begin... Olympiacos best get ready for the onslaught. Valencia and Marlo Stanfield will cross your minds out.

Requeim

We'll be looking at Young and Valencia putting in dreadful crosses from the wings for the next 5 years, while the attacking players from the opposing teams run straight through our midfield AND defence

just fucking kill me now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom