• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I expected this, doesn't make it any nicer to watch

Scum

Nope. Not a single one, on a senior, PL-experienced level at least. Cattermole is probably the best experienced English midfielder on a purely defensive level, Noble is decent as well. Neither are good enough for what we should be looking for to play for England.

Its like English academies just don't care for DMs, there's such a paucity. As far as I'm aware, we don't have any in our youth setups at any level worth talking about

edit: BARRY, of course. Thanks LT, yeah, he's the best we have by far. I don't rate Carrick's defensive game.
And they are both 30yrs plus too. Gah. Hodgson should forcibly retire most of the squad after the World Cup.

It is absolutely disturbing. Nintendo first party titles are far too expensive.
Mario Kart DS is still going for full price after 8yrs. =_=

Marc

Hahaha, Smalling, what the fuck was that!!!

United look like a pub team in just a few minutes of play ffs.

EDIT: Ahhhh... long balls now. That'll do it.

Into

United are almost sailing

Olympiakos really needs to get more out of their chances, they wont get chances like this at OT

LegoArmo

Smalling doesn't have the ball skills to play right back. It's always going to put pressure on the defence if none of them know how to pass.

Marc

Thank fuck. Wouldn't put it past Hodgson to ask him to come out of retirement though, they can play Scrabble and eat Werther's Originals together on the plane.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Nah, luckily it seems like Woy hates his guts. Especially after Rio basically told him one thing behind closed doors and another in public seemingly.

Alright, calm down... what did I do to incur your wrath!?! :( Haha

Smalling looks so lost as a rightback, doesn't know which way is up, kinda endearing in a lamb rubbing up against a bunch of wolves kind of way.

Nah, luckily it seems like Woy hates his guts. Especially after Rio basically told him one thing behind closed doors and another in public seemingly.

Alright, calm down... what did I do to incur your wrath!?! :( Haha

Smalling looks so lost as a rightback, doesn't know which way is up, kinda endearing in a lamb rubbing up against a bunch of wolves kind of way.

The 'fucking idiot' was aimed at the player who conspired to have his rubbish shot blocked when they were 2-on-1 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom