• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

It's strange how when Man Utd get bags of luck (like they have every season bar this one since the Premiership started) people constantly talked about how they make their own luck, etc. And now when they finally get bad luck after constantly playing shitty negative tactics people act like they're unlucky? They're just shit.

bud

Has RVP even had a touch yet?

yeah... a touch of the keeper's shoulder.
ZmyhDVx.png

Fergie

Banned
Warming up Welbeck like he's going to do shit when wingers and midfield is this dire.

Putting Shinji on the left, will yield nothing.

Portugeezer

I don't even think half time helps this United team. Before I would have had faith for the second half, but what the fuck is Moyes going to say to them? Must sound like a broken record at this point.

Fergie

Banned
It's strange how when Man Utd get bags of luck (like they have every season bar this one since the Premiership started) people constantly talked about how they make their own luck, etc. And now when they finally get bad luck after constantly playing shitty negative tactics people act like they're unlucky? They're just shit.
"Moyes"

I don't even think half time helps this United team. Before I would have had faith for the second half, but what the fuck is Moyes going to say to them? Must sound like a broken record at this point.

I thought I'd got my points across. You guys are putting me on a cross with these performances. Cross me, and you'll pay a high price. I'm very cross with you.

doicare

It wasn't bad luck though, Dominguez clearly meant that. Check the replay.
A shit miss hit long range shot that was never going in that was shot into a crowd of players that a player flicks their leg out at and deflect it, isn't the definition of bad luck? LOL
Free shot from the edge of the box that gets flicked in by a team mate.....Bu bu bu LUCK!
See above.
Yeah its not even coming close to evening out with all the bullshit good luck man united had over the past decade.
The sad thing is bitter jealous Manchester United haters actually genuinely believe that's true.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna stop watching united games, it's so predictable how boring we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom