• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black hole known as the central area of the pitch. If a United player goes in it they lose their spot on the team, just ask Kagawa.

Loooooool

It's funny because it's true. The middle of the pitch is reserved for the opposing team to run through our ancient defence.

Moyes will have turned us into 90's Liverpool by then.

qmbOdrg.gif

Marc

Keane dropping some truth bombs. Should go the whole hog and say Moyse doesn't have a clue.

Don't think he will go that far as he likes Moyes and basically wants to burn Fergie, Moyes winning something with this team would suit him.

Stating the obvious but yeah, bringing the truth where the commentators who should be more neutral are failing. Making stupid excuses for this shower.

Tc91

The media has been too kind to Moyes.

If he was foreign, the press would lynch him..

Yep they are all willing him on to do well. Oh Moyes is the right man for the job, Fergie chose the right man, he made the right call not to appoint Mourinho.

Absolute bollocks, sack the cunt mid match. I just cannot understand why the board think it would be wise to give him more time. We've been shit all season, I am absolutely dreading the summer, wouldn't trust Moyes with £50 let alone £150m+ which it will take to rebuild our team.

Into

I think ManU GAF is too harsh on Moyes.

Most of your players are just useless. Valencia, Evra, Smalling, ClevFlop, Ferdinand etc.

This

There was a time when most footie fans around Europe could easily name Uniteds whole midfield, not just the treble side in 99 but later on as well. As in people who did not follow the Prem or United but still knew of the great players of the past.

Other than United fans and Prem fanatics, who the fuck has heard of Smalling, Cleverly, Carrick (these 3 guys arent even good enough to mop the floor at Nou Camp let alone dream of playing there) or any of these people not named Rooney and RVP? Rio and Evra used to be good but are past their primes.

dc89

Yep they are all willing him on to do well. Oh Moyes is the right man for the job, Fergie chose the right man, he made the right call not to appoint Mourinho.

Absolute bollocks, sack the cunt mid match.

Reaction.gif

But then United are everything they claimed not to be. Patience United GAF. You have to give Moyes a full season. Judge him next season.

I'll tell you what's shit. Second and third tier football - City fans endured it for years. Don't cry when things don't go your way.

I totally think it's an age thing. I'd say 9/10th's of United GAF have only known constant success, under the same world class manager.

Patience.

Reaction.gif

But then United are everything they claimed not to be. Patience United GAF. You have to give Moyes a full season. Judge him next season.

I'll tell you what's shit. Second and third tier football - City fans endured it for years. Don't cry when things don't go your way.

I totally think it's an age thing. I'd say 9/10th's of United GAF have only known constant success, under the same world class manager.

Patience.

There's a difference between being patient and seeing the same team that won the league last year play in such a mediocre and clumsy fashion.

bjaelke

Gabriele Marcotti @Marcotti
Sky Italia's Adani: "I'd send on Giggs. I know he's old, but he has quality + if MU are going to play this slow, he can go all day."

i feel bad for united, wish we could loan them Illarra or someone. Playing Cleverly is downright embarrassing

Don't feel bad, it's great. You can see half their supporters who have always been busy calling other plastics already giving up and doing all the things they used to criticize other supporters for. All it took was Moyes for 8 months time. Let them suffer.

With who? lol

Fergie

Banned
Don't feel bad, it's great. You can see half their supporters who have always been busy calling other plastics already giving up and doing all the things they used to criticize other supporters for. All it took was Moyes for 8 months time. Let them suffer.

With who? lol
Shinji, put Carrick CB. Rio looks dead out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom