• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramonbangbusnoideawha3ap01.gif

Clegg

"I thought we were a bit unlucky for the first goal and there wasn't much we could do for the second"

You could set up your team with a clear attacking pattern and not look like you've seen your 90 year old granny's exposed minge when your inept tactics get exposed every time.

Joel Campbell, forever hated by the US.

original.gif

This drew a yellow card which also knocked the player out of the next qualifier.

As an American and also an Arsenal supporter, I've often found myself conflicted on how to feel about him, but if he can bring this ability back to the EPL..well, that'd be alright.

Meier

This is weird. City signed a 3 year sponsorship deal with iON Cameras (who I'd never heard of) to be City's "Official Global Sports Action Camera Partner" -- what makes this particularly strange is that City were one of the first clubs to use GoPro officially so I'm a little surprised we signed up what appears to be their competitor as a sponsor.

I hate it when you spend some time making a post, then a goal is scored and your post goes flying into the annals of the distant past, never to be seen again :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Better this than meet a big gun and get truly hammered, I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom