• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Doicare is really going to blame United's season on being unlucky and injuries. Like other teams don't suffer from injuries and unluckiness cannot be an excuse. United have just been shit.

Marc

Oh god, its stopped being as funny now. They get in good forward areas in the pitch, pass sideways a bit until it goes out wide then try a shit cross.

They got like 1 good cross out of 82 but think they will score with 10 crosses in the CL? We all joked about it, but they are actually trying to do just that. Getting sad now, just sack him and put Di Matteo in to pull a Napoli on them on the return leg.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Honestly I'd replace 8 of the tea, that started, I'm actually beginning to think kagawa maybe misrepresented by playing in a team full of slow uninspired players. I don't honestly see how we can replace so many in the summer.

pappe

Honestly I'd replace 8 of the tea, that started, I'm actually beginning to think kagawa maybe misrepresented by playing in a team full of slow uninspired players. I don't honestly see how we can replace so many in the summer.

But the thing is. The 11 that started should not be losing 2-0 and playing so bad. They are and shud be good enough to win.

Splatt

dsdasdsdsmgao7.gif

doicare

Nah, just wanted to remind you how shite United's defense is.
When they're currently without half their defenders and haven't once all season been able to field their first choice back 4 AND again due to injures have had to play a different defencive line up in almost every back to back game, then yeah United's defence is shit.

Fergie

Banned
He would absolutely thrive in a Arsenal team.

faridmon

A friends of mine was actually saying Man United is looking to invest around 200 Million. Is that true?

Jarnet87

Satellite problems ! A break from having to watch the beat down.

^ and yes we are going to spend a lot this summer.

Buying up the Everton squad.

Hixx

article-2541315-1abedaosud.jpg

Recently sacked, he can be YOURS for the low, low price of a years supply of Keith Lemon wigs! Hurry! Buy today to avoid disappointment!

Into

MoyesAcKeithWilliams.jpg

We ur doon 2-0, whit th' bugger is gaun oan? how come did ah tak' this jab, ah hud a guid thing gaun at Everton, noo they're daein' juist as guid as thay did wi' me if nae better 'n' ah hae bin exposed as a fraud high heid yin.
Th' ainlie fan ah hae is some guy oan NeoGaf wi' a joker avatar. Dae ye care? weel bugger it, a dinnae care anymair, bugger this gang!

Nicktendo86

I actually want to cry now. It is so, so bad, at first it was funny in a sad way but now just sad. Please don't give him a war chest to spumk away in the summer, sack him now and get someone half decent to fill in. It cannot get much worse than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom