• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Change that avatar man I'm sick of looking at him.

aBHbaX3.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What is the point of bringing Hernandez on when we arent making any chances

Meier

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/10/02/MoyesAcKeithWilliams.jpg[IMG]
[I]
We ur doon 2-0, whit th' bugger is gaun oan? how come did ah tak' this jab, ah hud a guid thing gaun at Everton, noo they're daein' juist as guid as thay did wi' me if nae better 'n' ah hae bin exposed as a fraud high heid yin.
Th' ainlie fan ah hae is some guy oan NeoGaf wi' a joker avatar. Dae ye care? weel bugger it, a dinnae care anymair, bugger this gang! [/I][/QUOTE]

That's a pretty damn good representation of the accent. I could definitely visualize it.

This iTV camera work is kind of hilarious at times. All of these fancy slow-mo replays that look like they need to have some seriously soaring music behind them while shit is still going on.

Feorax

It's what we need but the question you have to ask is:

Would you trust David Moyes with 200 million English pounds?

He and Woodward had millions this summer, and CL football to offer.

They came back with Fellaini.

They tried again in January and got a good player at last.

But it was in the wrong position.

And then Moyes broke him.

So no.

Marc

Jamie Redknapp: "We saw a passing master class from Toni Kroos in midweek for Bayern Munich, but Michael Carrick had one of his own on Saturday.*"

Just wanted to reference this again, just gets funnier. :)

* - Crystal Palace

bud

MoyesAcKeithWilliams.jpg

We ur doon 2-0, whit th' bugger is gaun oan? how come did ah tak' this jab, ah hud a guid thing gaun at Everton, noo they're daein' juist as guid as thay did wi' me if nae better 'n' ah hae bin exposed as a fraud high heid yin.
Th' ainlie fan ah hae is some guy oan NeoGaf wi' a joker avatar. Dae ye care? weel bugger it, a dinnae care anymair, bugger this gang!

hahaha.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Honestly I thought Man-U would bottle it in Old Trafford since that's where all their disastrous results have happened. But at this rate this tie might end-up a 5-1 Olympiacos aggregate.

pulga

Banned
I actually want to cry now. It is so, so bad, at first it was funny in a sad way but now just sad. Please don't give him a war chest to spumk away in the summer, sack him now and get someone half decent to fill in. It cannot get much worse than this.

Stand by your manager

that was the party line you lot were towing months back innit

King_Moc

Banned
When they're currently without half their defenders and haven't once all season been able to field their first choice back 4 AND again due to injures have had to play a different defencive line up in almost every back to back game, then yeah United's defence is shit.

I hear you man. I'm a Liverpool fan and we have the exact same problem this season in defence. We're doing loads worse as a res....Oh hang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom