• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

mark-hughes-lookalike.jpg

Still kills me every time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I have to question the mentality of these players. Both today and Sunday we conceded straight after half time.

Slizz

Soldado goal bonanza incoming.... Lennon and Walker should just run full speed into the box every time. Need to get those penaltys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Spurs GAF

What's really wrong with Soldado? Is it him or is the team not creating enough chances for him?

Slizz

Spurs GAF

What's really wrong with Soldado? Is it him or is the team not creating enough chances for him?

Combo of both. Had no service IIRC in the beginning of his stint, then I've seen him finally get service recently and muff them

willow ve

Spurs GAF

Must be a confidence issue. He's missed some point blank open goals from 6yards. It's Torres-esque without the scoring in big games to offset the fringe inducing misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom