• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

oh wait i just remembered

i have a new waifu

tumblr_msuawfejAl1shb6bbo1_400.gif

She's awesome.

ShogunX

Depends on how many you're eating with and how much you've had to drink

I get really hungry at nights and we don't have any food in the house and I've been really tempted to order food but I don't want my parents to think I'm a fat cunt. Let's see how tonight goes

This is where Microwave meals come in. Who doesn't love a Tikka Masala at 3am?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dnipro are a good team, but with that midfield and those forwards, it's crazy that Spurs can't score.

Never easy against a parked bus, even City didn't score at Norwich. We have to be so careful because an away goal will kill the tie for us, it's an awkward balance with our second string defence.

Dnipro are time-wasting like there's no tomorrow.

pulga

Banned
i wanted full viewing of beth getting fucked in the ass, post cum dribbling out of her ass via farts and all.

does anyone else find it hilarious how Harrelson's using his Exec. Producer power to hoard all the pussy for himself? lolololol

I know I'd do it!

Zabojnik

A team that has Caceres, Ogbonna, Marchisio, Osvaldo, Vucinic and Giovinco as second choice should easily be able to contest two competitions and if they can't do that successfully then they don't deserve to win the league and Conte isn't all that. And he wouldn't be all that if he isn't showing a winner's mentality and trying to win both.

I think some of you just don't understand the insane pressure players and managers are under in Italy and what winning the scudetto means for Juve. We're fighting a holy war not only against other clubs, but against the media and the anti-Juve half of Italy. It's an obsession for us. Look at what happened after Juve - Toro. One bad call from the best ref in Italy, one penalty not given, the first major fuck up in our favour in 10-15 matches, and everybody goes batshit crazy. It doesn't matter that there was also a penalty on Llorente in the same match. Nope. They're suddenly discussing the derby in the parliament, Roma fans organize a protest march, etc.

The scudetto is and will always* be our number one priority. Seeing livers explode all over Italy year after year is just too big a satisfaction. EL can't compare.

*hopefully not next year, if we win it again this season

Curry. Every time for me.

I had pizza last night so I think it's curry tonight

Always curry. I just wish it wasn't 3x the price of a pizza :(

Place I order from has £10 minimum spend for delivery so if I order pizza I have to order garlic bread and drinks to put the price up anyway

Depends on how many you're eating with and how much you've had to drink

I get really hungry at nights and we don't have any food in the house and I've been really tempted to order food but I don't want my parents to think I'm a fat cunt. Let's see how tonight goes.

You're not fat wilbs you're just big boned. I eat shit all the time but I don't get fat. Fast metabolism I guess. Although I do try to get to the gym at least 3x a week. If I had a healthy diet I'd probably have abs of steel instead of my 1pack

Chicken Jalfrezi with some garlic naan. Extra chilli and yoghurt sauce.

Jalfrezi is goooooood. Rogan josh is my favourite though. Only thing I miss about Bradford is the curries, my god they're godly

Carbonox

does anyone else find it hilarious how Harrelson's using his Exec. Producer power to hoard all the pussy for himself? lolololol

I know I'd do it!

I wonder what went through these girls' minds afterwards when they look down and see woody spittle on their perky knawks. They probably rush off to the toilet to practice their DJ skills on their set. Need to let off all dat tension. Dry humping's gash.

Meier

Never easy against a parked bus, even City didn't score at Norwich. We have to be so careful because an away goal will kill the tie for us, it's an awkward balance with our second string defence.

Dnipro are time-wasting like there's no tomorrow.

I think you'll break em eventually. Could see this going to ET.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
My microwave is far too fucking hot - it's 800W. Things come out black even when I put them in half the recommended time. No option to turn the power down either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think some of you just don't understand the pressure players and managers are under in Italy and what winning the scudetto means for Juve. We're fighting a holy war not only against other clubs, but against the media and anti-Juve half of Italy. It's an obsession for us. Look at what happened after Juve - Toro. One bad call from the best ref in Italy, one penalty not given, the first major fuck up in our favour in 10-15 matches, and everybody goes batshit crazy. It doesn't matter that there was also a penalty on Llorente in the same match. Nope. They're suddenly discussing the derby in the parliament, Roma fans organize a protest march, etc.

The scudetto is and will always* be our number one priority.

Pretty much.

CdS published a breakdown of the referees salaries :lol

Why? To humiliate them or something?

Wilbur

Banned
I think some of you just don't understand the pressure players and managers are under in Italy and what winning the scudetto means for Juve. We're fighting a holy war not only against other clubs, but against the media and anti-Juve half of Italy. It's an obsession for us. Look at what happened after Juve - Toro. One bad call from the best ref in Italy, one penalty not given, the first major fuck up in our favour in 10-15 matches, and everybody goes batshit crazy. It doesn't matter that there was also a penalty on Llorente in the same match. Nope. They're suddenly discussing the derby in the parliament, Roma fans organize a protest march, etc.

The scudetto is and will always* be our number one priority.

The league should always be every team's number one priority. If you asked me whether I'd want to win the league every year or the Champions League every year, I'd say the league, no doubt.

But a squad your size, with players that are of good quality on your bench (seriously, Caceres and Ogbonna would start for probably every other team in the league, and even Marchisio isn't automatic starter nowadays), you have the ability to win both provided you avoid injuries, you're mentally switched on and Conte/your players are doing their work.

No reason why you shouldn't go for both. You're winning this one with a second string squad. Next up, games against Fiorentina (which you should need no motivation for). After that, it's four games and you're in the final. You're the strongest side by some distance left.

buy some yourself you fucking bum.

I have a life

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ush, Bungie, small SpursGAF, are we dead yet?

It's a parked bus and we're wary of Dnipro on the break. We need to just go for it, go down swinging. You can see we've been too worried about the clean sheet.

Wilbur

Banned
Too hard to buy some meal then?

I don't eat dinner at home three or four times a week because of uni, work or because I'm out with friends. The three times I am at home, I usually spend all day in my house on my arse because it's nice to have a rest and not do anything. I like my mother's homecooked meals on these days.

But late at night, I get the pangs. And by then it's eleven o clock and who the fuck is selling a curry apart from CURRY HOUSES

pulga

Banned
But late at night, I get the pangs. And by then it's eleven o clock and who the fuck is selling a curry apart from CURRY HOUSES

you sound like some fucking impregnated lady
KuGsj.gif

munch on dean's cock next time youre hungry

or better yet

ken's

I don't eat dinner at home three or four times a week because of uni, work or because I'm out with friends. The three times I am at home, I usually spend all day in my house on my arse because it's nice to have a rest and not do anything. I like my mother's homecooked meals on these days.

All I see is bad excuses, you could always feed of your brothers grape sized coconuts.

Never used microwaves.

My mum didn't believe in em

I remember destroying a dvd I loaned in blockbuster as a kid, by trying to heat it in the microwave. Was walking home to my moms from my dad and it was raining a little, so the cover got wet and I though that would be the best way to dry it, didn't even think of taking the disc out first. It was like thunder in the microwave, brilliant stuff, only seen that again when I tried to warm nutella as some freak had put it in the fridge.

Thinking back on it that was pretty dumb, but I just returned it and never got any calls back.

Zabojnik

Federico "The Yellow King" Peluso, Padoin Kenobi and Mauricio "Cross the midfield line, pass it back to Buffon" Isla together in the midfield.

brendannod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom