• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
Ref was crap today but we lost because we just weren't good enough, didn't do anything while we had possession and never really looked like scoring.

MLCodest

I knew Ramsey was critical but the team looks other shite in games where they need midfielders to make runs and he isn't there.

When I was a kid our neighbor was this woman with huge tits, her name was Anita. I think about her everytime I get an Anita update from Newcastle, I almost forgot about her before.

confuziz

Banned
When I was a kid our neighbor was this woman with huge tits, her name was Anita. I think about her everytime I get an Anita update from Newcastle, I almost forgot about her before.

Was she dutch too? It's a typical (these days trashy) first name in the Netherlands.

Hixx

Just got in, what did Pards do?

Meyler tried to get the ball off him, pushed him out of the way. Pardew squared up to him and pushed his head into Meyler's face.

Don't lie, you wanted us to lose no matter what. :p

YOU'VE GOT ME. I'm not thinking about tomorrow at all.

I've been sat here thinking "oh god I hope Hull win so they can go 9 points ahead of us!"

No. Pardew being a fucking idiot is enough Newcastlol to sustain me going into a cup final Kyoufu.

Kassu

Banned
OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 6s
0 - Arsenal did not manage a single shot on target in the second half vs Stoke. Nullified.

Kill me

Wilbur

Banned
Just got in, what did Pards do?

Had a barney with David Meyler and headbutted him. GOAT GOAT GOAT

I knew I shouldn't have bet on ARsenal. All my other Prem bets came through. Fuck me in my Ass

parlayPrince_small_000000.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I managed to catch the end of the Arsenal collapse but the Pardew headbutt is news to me. Looking forward to the condensed Match of Day version later.

GQman2121

Banned
Fucking Stoke doing the business. I hate that we dropped points there, but if they can take points off teams that are close to us then more power to them.

Wilbur

Banned
BBC live text:

Meical Jones: Alan Pardew is in big trouble after that headbutt, what was he thinking?

Lewis Powell: Pardew should be sacked! He's meant to be a role model.

Peter Allan: I disagree. It shows pride and passion. Don't agree with the violence, but it's nice to finally have a manager who cares.

LxHVdy6.png

Meier

Do you disagree?

He's prone to moments of madness, but has been absolutely immense this season in his partnership with Mertesacker. Even doubters like Kyoufu and Wilbur are members of the church of Bosscielny now.
He's had about 3 red cards this year and maybe given away 4 or 5 penalties. You can't be amongst the best with strikes like that. "Moments of madness" means points dropped. That's a cardinal sin for a CB.

Isn't that the first time Arsenal have lost with Mertesacker and Koscielny playing in 2+ years or whatever that goofy stat was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom