• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

It must be so exciting watching bayern play in the Bundesliga. About as fun as watching real and barca play. I stopped faking excitement after a while. Kinda hard to be excited when Messi scores the 5th vs Almeria only for Neymar to get a needless pressureless 6th with 2 mins to go.

Fergie

Banned
So good saints.

Jay shouldn't try and be flashy.

@Squawka: Bayern last 5 in league

Bayern 5-0 Frankfurt
Nurnberg 0-2 Bayern
Bayern 4-0 Freiburg
Hannover 0-4 Bayern
Bayern 4-0 Schalke (30 mins gone)
Lol

wedward

He is that type of player, he makes stupid challenges all the time. And Sturridge was fine. Meyler was fine today, should Pardew still be punished?

Honestly, if that tackle connects that's seriously dangerous. Why is he three foot off the floor, studs up? It's horrifically rash.

It was like 3 years ago. He has improved and has rarely made rash challenges like that this season.

He isn't the best CB in the world but he is certainly one of the better ones in England.

Wilbur

Banned
Lallana absolutely deserves to be in the England team on this form. Henderson, Gerrard and Lallana central three I'd go with.

English team should be built around him but it will probably be some old shit instead.

tom-cleverley_MU.jpg

Salvadora

He is that type of player, he makes stupid challenges all the time. And Sturridge was fine. Meyler was fine today, should Pardew still be punished?

Honestly, if that tackle connects that's seriously dangerous. Why is he three foot off the floor, studs up? It's horrifically rash.
I was being facetious.

From what I can remember, that gif was posted by myself in a non-serious "look at this mental challenge that contradicts what's being said" rather than anything else.

Wilbur

Banned
I was being facetious.

From what I can remember, that gif was posted by myself in a non-serious "look at this mental challenge that contradicts what's being said" rather than anything else.

I can't remember exactly who and what, but I definitely remember some ejaculate being spread around the globe as that tackle was made.

Anyway, Koscielny; I think he's far too rash, clumsy and hasty to ever be a world class centre back. He's improved, but he's certainly not brilliant.

Messi

There is nothing fun about winning week in week out. You get used to it and then you slate the team for the smallest slip up. I envy Liverpool fans. They don't know if they are going to win every week. They feel genuine excitement when they score.

Feeling a tad jaded about football right now.

I can't remember exactly who and what, but I definitely remember some ejaculate being spread around the globe as that tackle was made.

Anyway, Koscielny; I think he's far too rash, clumsy and hasty to ever be a world class centre back. He's improved, but he's certainly not brilliant.

Probably Lightning

I am not saying he is better than Yaya, but for the national team I will take him over Gerrard or Lampard or Barry

Oh ffs, I totally misread and thought you mean a bigger English team should be built around him, not the national team.

Anyway on that note, be sure to bet on Denmark against England!

Wilbur

Banned
There is nothing fun about winning week in week out. You get used to it and then you slate the team for the smallest slip up. I envy Liverpool fans. They don't know if they are going to win every week. They feel genuine excitement when they score.

But you don't win every week

carlos-vela-y-griezmann.jpg

Are you a bayern supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom