• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

That was the moment, had to be a goal.

Game will fizzle out now surely.

Giroud with those hypnotic hips, touching himself. Lets get it on.

sohois

That seems like a much worse miss cos Flabianski came out but it probably wouldn't have looked so bad if he jus stayed wheer he was

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Our shooting has been off today unfortunately.

Feel like for most of the match we have been the better team.

I think you have had the better of it, but I wouldnt say you deserved to win, shame all yoru good chances fell to Sturridge who is off his game. A draw would be fair.

flyover

Have such mixed feelings about this match. Never want to go against Liverpool, but I want them to focus solely on PL. I think having fewer matches this season has helped them a lot.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Carzorla has been terrible since he came on

Walshy

Maybe the worst refereeing performance all season.

Missed a pen. Monreal should be sent off. Gerrard should of been sent off. The ridiculous inconsistency of his decisions.

Arsenal took their goals well and our finishing was poor, but Webb was truly the star of the show.

Yen

I'm not particularly fussed about going out, just wish if we are to go out, it would be against a club that actually wants to, and can, win the trophy.

Mr Cola

Oh Sturridge, what could have been...several times

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Liverpool can point at Webb for the non-pen but he should have sent Gerrard off and didn't. They just didn't take their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom