• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
"What affects the Premier League is the change of the fixtures.

"City play later after the other teams fighting for the title, so it is easier.

"They know somebody lost, somebody won, they lost two points, one point is enough for us. That is obviously an advantage.

"But it's not their fault. It's the weather, the fixtures, the FA, the Premier League, so it's not their fault."

Mourinho is such a terrible troll now. He used to be entertaining :(

Did no one think to tell him they play after because they're in more competitions than him? What a bellend

L1NETT

My attention turns back to Infamous and Dark Souls 2, which I know I'll like. And then the long, long wait for Uncharted, interspersed with games like The Witness. And Destiny of course, which I have a feeling I'm gonna love.

2014 is the year of the Witcher. No denying it. Everything else is a long second :)

That game man. All i need this year.

Gameplay is key for me re:The Order. I bang on enough about how great visuals don't mean that much to me (see Crysis/KZ etc) so tomorrow will be interesting. But saying it's the first taste of next gen is hilarious. (not you btw..gaming side nutters)

---

Tom Pope playing tomorrow for Port Vale...

Chalk down another loss

Sigh

I fear The Witcher 3 will be the next Gothic 3.

You just ruined my year :(

Pls dont say such hurtful things :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
True Detective was brilliant! The first genuinely good episode lol.

And Mathew was actually good for once! (or twice if you count episode 4 too)

Where is Yurt.

We will go deep inside in the mind and sing the song of Lambda's love for pulga's mom.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what's with the avatar ahahaha

2014 is the year of the Witcher. No denying it. Everything else is a long second :)

That game man. All i need this year.

Gameplay is key for me re:The Order. I bang on enough about how great visuals don't mean that much to me (see Crysis/KZ etc) so tomorrow will be interesting. But saying it's the first taste of next gen is hilarious. (not you btw..gaming side nutters)

I watched my brother play The Witcher 2 for an hour, he doesn't play with the graphic settings though so it looked like Folklore or a similar mid-level 2007 PS3 game. It looked a bit dull tbh. I assume it gets much better as you get used to the combat and add abilities and stuff, but the setting and early combat seemed bland to me. Geralt's VA is ridiculous as well

Lightning Returns looks bloody nonsensical. Should have put this shite on handheld, and given Bravely Default the big-budget treatment.

I don't think we'll get any linear games this generation that couldn't be done on PS360 with worse graphics, and The Order will probably fall into that category, unless realistic environmental destruction is hugely important.

The first 'true next-gen experience' will be an open world game with no load times and massive scale or something I think

fake edit: Even the battle victory music in Lightning Returns is shit. How did they get that wrong?

Mourinho is such a terrible troll now. He used to be entertaining :(

Did no one think to tell him they play after because they're in more competitions than him? What a bellend

They're too busy licking his bumhole and bringing him custard creams to notice that.

Just like no one told him he'd forgotten Kurt Zouma when he was doing his maths rant.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I watched my brother play The Witcher 2 for an hour, he doesn't play with the graphic settings though so it looked like Folklore or a similar mid-level 2007 PS3 game. It looked a bit dull tbh. I assume it gets much better as you get used to the combat and add abilities and stuff, but the setting and early combat seemed bland to me. Geralt's VA is ridiculous as well
wrong?

loool just fuck off man

TW2 is more than just combat anyway, it's about the decisions you make along the way

Our youth team just won the Viareggio Cup. Grazie Inzaghi.

PIPPOOOOOOO <3

H5qIqPC.jpg

We beat Anderlecht 3-1, who beat us in the final last year. Our second goal was scored when we had 10 men, and the third when we had 9 men.

Petagna scored a beautiful volley from outside the box.

L1NETT

The first 'true next-gen experience' will be an open world game with no load times and massive scale or something I think

THE WITCHER 3! Hahah

Meh I just prefer low fantasy like The Witcher to high fantasy "you are the one" bethesdha/Bioware schlop. The setting is fucking badass, no cliche Tolkein shite just a proper, mature story. Watch MrBtongue's video about realism.

Sorry, it's just they're promising so much that I fear it'll inevitably not work out as well as people are imagining right now. It looks fucking amazing though, but maybe it's too ambitious.

If anyone can my friend, CDPR can :)

I'll play it myself eventually

Are there areas of the game that you can never see because of the decisions you make?

Fuck yes. Whole areas.

Can't wait til tonight's over.

Properly fucked off with work at the moment, getting me down. Tomorrow has The Order unveil, then Man City vs Barca, then Utopia E2

edit: What's the 'upcoming hacker game'?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
obviously the ultra amazing graphics were a huge part of the experience in TW2, but I honestly don't care anymore. I JUST WANT IT

Carbonox

Watch Dogs will be fun but nothing exceptional. I'm looking forward to it anyway. Then again, it's probably cos there is fuck all else coming out after InFamous Second Son/Ground Zeroes.

Watch Dogs will be fun but nothing exceptional. I'm looking forward to it anyway. Then again, it's probably cos there is fuck all else coming out after InFamous Second Son/Ground Zeroes.

ACIV has told me that I still enjoy those games when done right, and when I haven't burned myself out on them. Still have a slither of hope that Watch Dogs will do it for me.

@Kikarian, pls don't respond to my posts with HIMYM gifs kthxbye

(assuming that's from HIMYM)

rvy

Banned
ACIV has told me that I still enjoy those games when done right, and when I haven't burned myself out on them. Still have a slither of hope that Watch Dogs will do it for me.

@Kikarian, pls don't respond to my posts with HIMYM gifs kthxbye

(assuming that's from HIMYM)

ACIV is not done right. It's an unshitty version of AC III. That doesn't make it done right.

if Watch Dogs is like Ass Creed 4 collect-a-ton i'll pass. honestly, the only games i see myself buying this year are inFamous, Driveclub and The Order. the rest i'll get free out of PS+.

Destiny... probably gonna be a mess during the first few months, with server issues and what not.

Scum

I see the MGSV resolution thread has turned out exactly as I thought it would - into a giant .gif fest of nonsense. lol

Oh, and Watch_Dogs will probably turn out to be average.

ACIV is not done right. It's an unshitty version of AC III. That doesn't make it done right.

Its done right enough

@Carbo, getting close to the ACIV Plat. Just need 4 levels in MP, use the Teleport ability and 100% the Main Missions I missed, and the ones I have yet to play

Also did all the Abstergo challenges for no reason whatsoever :p

Carbonox

Its done right enough

@Carbo, getting close to the ACIV Plat. Just need 4 levels in MP, use the Teleport ability and 100% the Main Missions I missed, and the ones I have yet to play

Also did all the Abstergo challenges for no reason whatsoever :p

Good shit. Fuck the level grinding in that game though, I did it without any of those double exp weekends and it took weeks.

Getting 100% in the main missions is way easier than it was in AC3. That was a pain in the arse.

I got Liberation HD as well that I'll need to go through at some point. Too busy with Lightning Returns atm. Fuck the haters, it's an awesome game.
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

I would like to play Witcher 2 before Witcher 3 comes out, but my PC sucks. If I skip it, will I be lost?

I really liked Witcher 1, though it had flaws.

I doubt you will be lost, at least with Witcher 2 it was fine without player Witcher 1 first.

Got a 360? Could always play it on that.

please tell me this is AT LEAST half true? hahah

Yes! This time their stories are actually connected.

Half true? Well judge yourself m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom