• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck I can't wait for CL to start. Finally everything is happening again and Copenhagen* are going to beat Barcelona after already beating Madrid out of the group stage.

*Youth team

bud pls

SING IT

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

Wooden should make an album cover for this single using Pulg's mom on it.

There's more important things in life than Pulga's mom. Like the Rhodes bro's mom.

Gambit

Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros, etc. is just good enough for me to be honest. I'm going to get a GTA VI machine at some point but yeah, I've got time until then.

Absolutely. You could supplement it with Bayonetta 2, X, or something like ZombiU and bob's your uncle.

Buy it and post your NintendoID.

So I can draw dirty things about Bayern on Miiverse just 4 u.

ooooo, I wanna see those as well.

Kikarian

I'll be home around half ten

I can do it then

help
are you at your cousins?
dPrJaGc.png

Zabojnik

Anyone else get the urge to play GTA V?

As much as I didn't like it, every once in a while I get the urge to just drive etc.
There's no fun games atm on PS4.

I tried playing the PS3 version. I stopped after the first few 'tutorial' missions. I'm sure it gets better and it's a fine GTA game, but the feeling of "I've played this a million times before" was so fucking strong that I was immediately put off. Might give it a proper chance once the PC version hits.

Kikarian

I tried playing the PS3 version. I stopped after the first few 'tutorial' missions. I'm sure it gets better and it's a fine GTA game, but the feeling of "I've played this a million times before" was so fucking strong that I was immediately put off. Might give it a proper chance once the PC version hits.
I feel as though it's a game that you should complete just for the fun factor if nothing else. I felt it could have had so much more than just shoot run shoot run drive. The world had a lot of promise for more activities than they allowed.

Like you said, I'd wait for the PC version.

Slizz

I love Miami.

This Thursday I'm gonna head to South Beach and watch Sports Illustrated swimsuit models play a celebrity volleyball game against some famous chefs. The best part is I just need to be on the beach.... Open to the public. Gonna just ogle at the models. Should be very nice since it's been a tad chilly here.

Zabojnik

I love Miami.

This Thursday I'm gonna head to South Beach and watch Sports Illustrated swimsuit models play a celebrity volleyball game against some famous chefs. The best part is I just need to be on the beach.... Open to the public. Gonna just ogle at the models. Should be very nice since it's been a tad chilly here.

Burn Notice sold me on it.

Slizz

Blaburn posting a thread about the new iphone leak picutres, then posting a thread about the new Nokia Android phone. What side are you on???

Zabojnik

I was playing around with my friends' Nexus 5 yesterday. Great little device. I was almost tempted to upgrade from my Galaxy S1. No AMOLED, no sell, though.

Slizz

I used to give a shit about phones and electronic devices overall, now I can't be bothered to pick sides. I just go with whats convenient at the time...

Zabojnik

Then we ignore it and keep claiming it's good and everyone else are wrong. Like Knack and Ryse.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being PS4's Ryse, honestly. It wouldn't even be such a bad thing. We're still early in the console's lifecycle, graphical showcases are to be expected and, to a point, tolerated.

Elchele

damn bla :eek:

Supposedly it's a really fun game if you don't know what fun is. Game always looked bland, but people hyped it to heaven ("Pixar graphics", "Cerny will deliver"/"Dat Cerny").

What we've heard of The Order sounds a bit worrisome (e.g. the buzzword "cinematic experience"), but we'll see.

pls don't ruin The Order hype.

FootballFan

Supposedly it's a really fun game if you don't know what fun is. Game always looked bland, but people hyped it to heaven ("Pixar graphics", "Cerny will deliver"/"Dat Cerny").

What we've heard of The Order sounds a bit worrisome (e.g. the buzzword "cinematic experience"), but we'll see.

Have you played knack? Its pretty fun, especially co-op. Meanwhile repetitive shooters like killzone, cod and battlefield earn their yearly 9/10 reviews lol.

Elchele

It was refreshing to see a new platformer, specially in the launch of a console, that's why Knack got so hyped. It is a shame it ended up so badly, still will download it when it goes free on ps+

Barzul

ok. pls explain me how it feels. u guys are more used to it

It sucks. I hate losing, but I do enjoy the tension that comes from the possibility of losing and then somehow grinding out the win. That's the best feeling I get from football. It's why I enjoy it when Arsenal play top teams, the uncertainty of the result can be exhilarating.

Blablurn

It sucks. I hate losing, but I do enjoy the tension that comes from the possibility of losing and then somehow grinding out the win. That's the best feeling I get from football. It's why I enjoy it when Arsenal play top teams, the uncertainty of the result can be exhilarating.

sounds like you really mean it lol

Barzul

sounds like you really mean it lol

Yeah lol. I think there's a chance we could get a result at the Emirates. Really looking forward to the game. I still remember that game vs Barca, one of the best games at the Emirates I've seen and no one gave us a chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom