• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a time of yearly sequels, taking longer than 2yrs to make games means you're on the path of doom. Bioshock Infinite was in development hell for a long while. Levine was probably given two choices - keep a small team for digital download/indie stuff to be published by Take2 or be dead and buried forever.

You know, when you look at it that way, I fucking hate the gaming industry.

bet365 is giving out a free live bet today on city/barca (if you make one of the same amount pre match)

7. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

Fergie

Banned
Kolarov as LM?

At least there will be pretty good crosses and shots.

@livefootball: Barcelona team: Valdés; Alves, Mascherano, Piqué, Alba; Xavi, Busquests, Iniesta; Fàbregas, Sanchez, Messi. #FCB

7. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

I... Don't understand? Never had any problems doing this myself on there, they always paid back.

FootballFan

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Kolarov, Silva, Negredo #mcfcb #mcfc

Interesting.

I assume Kolarov will be LM, Navas RM, Silva CAM, Yaya and Fernandinho CM/CDM.

Pretty good selection imo.

Messi pls kill Demichelis

Barca XI: seems to be the same one the papers picked.

Alves, Masch, Pique, Alba, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Fabregas, Messi, Sanchez.

Did Bob die?

no, still alive and taking dives all around the world.

ibauv2GkfNY1K4.gif

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Kolarov, Silva, Negredo #mcfcb #mcfc

Looks like Kolarov will play a James Milner role today. This is probably more akin to 4-5-1 in FM which I think of as more of a 4-1-1-3-1 (Kolarov is a LAM, Silva a CAM, Navas a RAM).

You're saying Kolarov is going to be shit today? That's not nice, give him a chance.

Scum

This is my bet for tonights matches.
I'm not going to lecture you on how to spend your money, but mate, this shit IS NOT healthy. D:

You know, when you look at it that way, I fucking hate the gaming industry.
It's only downhill from here on. First, it was shovelware devs getting the chop, then B-Tier devs, then A-Tier devs, then AA/Mid-tier devs and now AAA devs are feeling the pinch. I'm waiting for one more big dev/publisher fuck up but it'll be too late by then.

I... Don't understand? Never had any problems doing this myself on there, they always paid back.

Fair enough. I just thought it would be good to point out that they don't have to honour it and can charge you up to the value of the deposit bonus as an "administration charge" if they want.

Lightning

Banned
Nope, he will be in midfield, Iniesta on the wing. Unless Martino is planning Cesc as false 9 and Messi on the wing.

Either way, Cesc isn't going to be on the wing....I hope.
I hope Cesc not on the wing. He plays so utterly crap there usually has no influence on the match.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
One of my fav Nerman goals.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/neymar-perfect-free-kick-vs-italy-neymar-gifs.gif[IMG]

Dominated that tournament <3

World Cup is so close, time goes by so fast.[/QUOTE]

his [B]favourite Neymar goal [/B]is a fuck up by Buffon [IMG]http://i.minus.com/isqXVhUdN3brW.png

says it all ladies and gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom