• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Barca will win after Pellegrini decides to play Demichellis as keeper.

Martin%2BDEMICHELIS4.jpg

Meier

I'm not confident either way. Ferna playing would make me feel better about our chances though. Without him, we're shackled. Hopefully we keep it close and Sergio will be back for the 2nd leg to hopefully help push us through.

I sympathize with Lambda, there's so much incompetence in Russia that it's so easy to talk shit about the opposition but nobody here supports those teams. So we export our hate.

Does Anzhi still exist?
Yes. They signed a bunch of washed up scrubs on loan in a desperate attempt to avoid relegation. They're playing EL on thursday against Genk.

i support Spartak since i was a wee lad.
Bandwagon fan from their 90s dominance. Ew
I'm actually a FC Moscow supporter.
RIP
Nice try, that club never had any fans. That's why they folded.
This thread is full of Lokomotiv fans, what are you on about.

Lokomotiv are going to win the league. Dame N'Doye, forward of the forever in the Russian league.
Tarasov is dead, their season is over.

Even Capello doesn't care. He's too busy trolling Cunte.

Fergie

Banned
Ruud van Nistelrooy has pledged his support for David Moyes and believes there is no need for any Manchester United fan to panic.

United are currently 7th in the Premier League and are unlikely to achieve a top four finish this season given how many points we will have to make up on multiple teams, meaning that we’ll miss out on Champions League football next year.

Despite that, in an interview for Canal+ France the Dutchman gave his full support for Moyes who he believes just needs time to prove himself and make the team stronger.

SEE MORE: RVN – United should sign Cavani and Falcao

“I’m a Moyes fan,” he said.

“I think it is vital to give him time. Probably he is filling in gaps in the squad, maybe up front or at the back to make the team stronger.

“But I think the general level of the squad, with some additions, is up there with the best in the Premier League so I wouldn’t panic too quickly.”

Van Nistelrooy was also asked about the possibility of Sir Alex Ferguson coming out of retirement and back into management, something which he strongly feels is something that will never materialise.

He added: “No, I don’t think so. Once you retire, especially him who thought it out pretty well, I don’t think he will come back on his decision.

“I also think he wants to give Moyes some time and the confidence to build on this team.

“Maybe in the worst case they won’t win a trophy this year but it will always build on a team that is ready to win all the trophies. It is part of a new United, an era after Sir Alex and the club and everybody has to get used to it.

“He wasn’t the only one who left. David Gill and many important people in the club left at the same time.”
More so in the mid and LB.

Nice try, that club never had any fans. That's why they folded.

Not true! Russians fucking invaded our forum when we played them... Does Horse translate into something different in Russian btw? Cause they kept mentioning what google translate said was horses and it puzzled all of us Copenhagen supporters.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I sympathize with Lambda, there's so much incompetence in Russia that it's so easy to talk shit about the opposition but nobody here supports those teams. So we export our hate.
I support the Russian national team

And all your exports

Not true! Russians fucking invaded our forum when we played them... Does Horse translate into something different in Russian btw? Cause they kept mentioning what google translate said was horses and it puzzled all of us Copenhagen supporters.

It would make sense if was CSKA since that's one of their nicknames. No idea what those Moskva "fans" were doing though.

I support the Russian national team

And all your exports

You must be torn on this Capello/Conte fued then.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
From the BBC

1800:
Barcelona are in town
Manchester City against Barcelona. It doesn't seem real, does it?

Just 15 years ago, a Blues side containing the likes of Richard Edghill, Andy Morrison and Jamie Pollock was preparing for a game against Macclesfield in what is now known as League One. Catalonia seemed a long way from Moss Side. A very long way.

Fast forward to the present day, and it's all very real. For Edghill, Morrison and Pollock read Zabaleta, Kompany and Yaya Toure.

Lionel Messi is no longer the type of visiting global superstar to be admired from across the city at Old Trafford. Nope, he's now gracing blue turf as part of a Barcelona side which has been pitted against Manchester City for one of the most eagerly anticipated match-ups in the last 16 of the Champions League.

It could be a classic. Failing that, it'll be very, very good.

Im getting hyped, please dont be terrible

Honestly, even as a United fan, if it was Liverpool v Barca at the moment id be more excited, they are playing the best football in the league.

Man, I'm the most impatient son of a bitch out there.

I ordered a WiiU yesterday and although I would have waited like another year or two to buy it if it wasn't for that great offer yesterday, I want it NOW. I even sent them angry mails because they didn't ship it today :lol :lol

Kikarian

I ordered a WiiU yesterday and although I would have waited like another year or two to buy it if it wasn't for that great offer yesterday, I want it NOW. I even sent them angry mails because they didn't ship it today :lol :lol
Being a Dortmund fan, they expect you to give them something first.

FootballFan

Don't blame you, if I didn't already have a WiiU I'd be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom