• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Man, I'm the most impatient son of a bitch out there.

I ordered a WiiU yesterday and although I would have waited like another year or two to buy it if it wasn't for that great offer yesterday, I want it NOW. I even sent them angry mails because they didn't ship it today :lol :lol

Give us your NNID when you got it baby

slowly but surely FootyGAF is embracing the U

Zabojnik

they're both right and wrong. Conte is the queen of overreactions though

Just according to keikaku. Conte's been doing this for three years. He does it on purpose to draw attention on himself and away from the team. Everytime there's a small "problem" with us, be it a couple of bad results or whatever and the media start with their OMG, JUVE ARE DOOMED!!1 bullshit, he pulls this Mourinho-esque trick from under his hairpiece. I'm surprised these clowns haven't figured it out yet. Actually, no, I'm not.

SEMPRE CON TE, MIO CAPITANO! Fuck Cuntello.

jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Fucking hell. /butchered

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Capello “Conte is doing some very good things and proving all his worth,” Capello told Sky Sport Italia in an interview that was filmed just before the Juve tactician’s outburst.

“Everyone controls the group in the way they see best. I never said I was against the decisions he made. I was just asked a question about annulling the day off and replied I was against punitive methods. I don’t like people being punished for doing something wrong. I’ve never done that.

“Having said that, every Coach has the right to do what he things is best and knows his own players well. It is very difficult to understand the decisions of other Coaches if you don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

“I only said that I never punished a team. I didn’t say I was against Conte’s decision, nor do I have anything against him.”

caceresbaciaconte.gif

and here's BASED TRAPATTONI telling them both off

“We all have our teams to work with, our styles and our elements to consider, so it would be better if everyone thought only about their own houses"

“Perhaps they are hyper-sensitive to criticism. I know in Germany they always replay the footage of my outburst in a Press conference, but it all goes back down very quickly.

“We have to focus on our professional logic and ethics. We all do our work and there is room for everyone. It’s up to us to have the strength and the thick skin to go forward.”

“Serie A has its characteristics and in my view is the most difficult. It might be more spectacular in England or Germany, where the teams are less tense and less tactically stressed, but our League is very unpredictable”.
Much wisdom. Much logic.
Just according to keikaku. Conte's been doing this for three years. He does it on purpose to draw attention on himself and away from the team. Everytime there's a small "problem" with us, be it a couple of bad results or whatever and the media start with their OMG, JUVE ARE DOOMED!!1 bullshit, he pulls this Mourinho-esque trick from under his hairpiece. I'm surprised these clowns haven't figured it out yet. Actually, no, I'm not.

SEMPRE CON TE, MIO CAPITANO! Fuck Cuntello.

I don't like it. -_-

it did overshadow Gio's jeers though

Legend.

What games you get? Have you got PS+?

I got a PSP and never played anything but Silent Hill origins on it.

Well that's a lie, I did beat some guy who randomly challenged me on the bus in the US in ... ehm... was it burnout or need for speed, i dont even remember lol. But really Origins was the only game I really played on it.

But when someone sold a used Vita for 650kr (note a new PS3 game is 500kr here...) with uncharted and two other shit games I dont care about (modnation, f1) and a 32gb memory card I couldn't resist. Was a good price for playing Persona 4 on the go.

and no ps+, dont play nearly enough on ps3 to get that and won't have a ps4 until April earliest.

FootballFan

I got a PSP and never played anything but Silent Hill origins on it.

Well that's a lie, I did beat some guy who randomly challenged me on the bus in the US in ... ehm... was it burnout or need for speed, i dont even remember lol. But really Origins was the only game I really played on it.

But when someone sold a used Vita for 650kr (note a new PS3 game is 500kr here...) with uncharted and two other shit games I dont care about (modnation, f1) and a 32gb memory card I couldn't resist. Was a good price for playing Persona 4 on the go.

and no ps+, dont play nearly enough on ps3 to get that and won't have a ps4 until April earliest.

Oh that is a good deal.

WiiU and Vita just keep gaining momentum in this thread. Will outsell the wii and ps2 soon enough.

LegoArmo

Honestly it's a cliché, but when he starts it's like playing with ten men.

He definitely can't lead the line by himself, most games he's started have been with Welbeck or Rooney running around at left back and centre mid.

Probably an old school 2 up top striker, tap ins for days. That football is kind of dead in the Premier League though.

hiroshawn

Banned
Event 1: Paris Saint-Germain at Bayer Leverkusen
Play Time: 2014-02-18 14:45
Selection: Paris Saint-Germain to win
Odds: 61/50
Event 2: Barcelona Fc at Manchester City
Selection: Manchester City to win
Odds: 159/100
Bet Type: Parlay
Bet Odds: 19/4
Bet Amount: $5.00
Bet Payout: $28.74
Won Amount: Wager Pending

Scum

Any reason why they killed off Irrational?

In a time of yearly sequels, taking longer than 2yrs to make games means you're on the path of doom. Bioshock Infinite was in development hell for a long while. Levine was probably given two choices - keep a small team for digital download/indie stuff to be published by Take2 or be dead and buried forever.

This is gonna be like all of those times when a CL clash is hyped only to end in a one sided disappointment isn't it? Barcelona will destroy and won't even break a sweat.

Messi will smash City today. Don't doubt the GOAT.

I really don't think so. City are scarily good when on form, and Barcelona are going through a bad patch (apparently, although for some reason a 'bad patch' in La Liga consists of being tied for 1st place)

Scum

Is this a betting bot or summink? I've seen these posts a few times now.

Splatt

I just did 10 PES simulations and I'm 100% these are going to be the correct results for tonight.

Neverkuzen 4 : 1 PSG
City 5 : 3 Neymar's Parents

FootballFan

What scores did fifa predict?

Meier

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Kolarov, Silva, Negredo #mcfcb #mcfc

Looks like Kolarov will play a James Milner role today. This is probably more akin to 4-5-1 in FM which I think of as more of a 4-1-1-3-1 (Kolarov is a LAM, Silva a CAM, Navas a RAM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom