• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Negredo:

Rqzg79A.jpg

Pranay

I see clips of Messi but I dont watch him week in and week out, only ever in the champions league and more often than not I am completely underwhelmed. Maybe he just hates English clubs.

Apart from Chelsea games, he has given great performance against man utd and chelsea

Marc

0-0 wouldn't be the worst result?

They realise City are playing at home, right? City need to score here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If United had as good a winger as Navas :(

My favourite City player

Suen

Barca can't defend in the air.
lol I remember the semi-finals against Bayern....Bayern dominated in all set pieces. It was so funny to watch because all Bayern players looked like giants in comparison to the Barca players who were helpless among them in those situations. This sport is truly racist.

Marc

Apart from Chelsea games, he has given great performance against man utd and chelsea

Huh?

Only remember Messi doing well in the finals against United, so not 'away'. Chelsea games he has usually been marked out of the game, can't remember a specific great performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom