• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Did anyone else disagree with the guy on Football Weekly who was going on about the CL place for fourth being a reward for failure, while getting one for finishing third is apparently fine?

It's a stupid argument. The league qualifies four English sides to make the competition. It's not the club whom finishes fourths fault they get in. That's just the way it is because of the strength of the league.

It makes less sense this year when four points separates first from fourth too.

Marc

Kompany keeps trying to play the killer ball.

They were doing well when they were patient with it, they're like twice Barca's size, stop running away from them.

noal

Banned
Alves is genuinely one of them players who makes me want to kick my TV though the window. Put him in the UFC or something; I would pay to see that.

Did anyone else disagree with the guy on Football Weekly who was going on about the CL place for fourth being a reward for failure, while getting one for finishing third is apparently fine?

Only seems to be a solid argument if the league in question has huge gaps between the four places.

Even then it's terrible.

GQman2121

Banned
i4edBlUEhvhWE.png

Suen

Keep crossing instead of shooting Barca. I hope City scores for every cross you do when you can shoot. So fucking annoying.

Danchi

City fans, how has Demichelis been generally this season?

From watching the odd match, he always seems like such a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom