• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wait, they changed the voice over on the hard work commercial?

Its still depressing as fuck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
City had more shots than Barca, the Chilean undertaker is doing something right!

Yaya, Navas and Negredo are fucking immense.

Sanchez winning 100% of his aerial duels is ridiculous.

I hate Barca but also don't buy in to the whole wanting to see other English clubs do well bullocks. Wouldn't mind seeing this game go to the wire. Second leg madness would be fun. But think I would prefer City to win.

TeddyBoy

Pretty boring match so far, City seem a little too defensive to go for goal fully and have so many men at the back Barcelona can't really do anything.

Still hoping city win!

noal

Banned
They've clearly been in a very bad form lately, even got (more or less) dominated at home by a 2nd league team. I wonder why.

Anyway, they're clearly not ready for the big stage. You have to wonder how they even managed to get this far.

Just look at their squad, they have been overachieving to be fair.

The money they make from this year will hopefully go towards strengthening the team. They have done very well to get where they have.

Marc

Its weird having a current manager involved with a CL tie commenting on things.

Its good, I like Martinez but wouldn't expect Mourinho at sky commenting on a League Cup final.

Splatt

Its weird having a current manager involved with a CL tie commenting on things.

Its good, I like Martinez but wouldn't expect Mourinho at sky commenting on a League Cup final.

Audio on my stream is lagging so it just looks like Martinez is making funny faces all the time :lol:

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This has all the signs that it could be a good game, but it needs City to score, Barca score and its over. First half was far too tame an affair, City dont want to get rolled and Barca are happy to keep the ball.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Mancini was in-charge what would the score be now?
mqdefault.jpg

you would be in EL with Juve.

Did anyone else disagree with the guy on Football Weekly who was going on about the CL place for fourth being a reward for failure, while getting one for finishing third is apparently fine?

Marc

C'mon City, if you had some Englishman on the pitch you would be winning.

Messi, the argentinian Milner.

Audio on my stream is lagging so it just looks like Martinez is making funny faces all the time :lol:

Starting to get the theory that good managers pull funny faces all the time. That is why people like Roy Keane and Alan Shearer are shit at management, can't pull off those weird faces.

This game wouldn't exist as you would've got knocked out in the group stage

We have a winner.

dc89

3 - 0 to Man City

This game wouldn't exist as you would've got knocked out in the group stage

Barry-Yaya-Milner midfield. :p You take a guess.

City wouldn't be in playoffs if Mancini was in-charge.

--e--

batigol knows whats up

EL hasn't restarted yet

mqdefault.jpg

you would be in EL with Juve.

Haha well played. Love the Time Paradox :p

is your tunnel cam on?

Yes. Recording like no bodies business. Every move, every whisper. Nasri and Fabregas are having a cuddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom