• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

City are as good as dead. No way you're scoring three in Camp Nou less Aguero and Negredo are having an amazing game.

#HartBestGKInTheWorld

Aguero will be back for the next one. We did get 3 in the Allianz although obviously I would say our chances are slim to none in this next one.

FootballFan

Average game. We have been much better in the last few weeks, very happy with the team

Alves and Valdes MotM.

It was definitely a red, but unsure if foul carried into box to be a penalty.

Neymar assist to top it off. Not fit yet but doing well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not a great game of football, made worse by Dime.

I really hope Arsenal Bayern is something, cant handle two bad CL games in a row.

dc89

We didn't play poorly. We were right in it up until the penalty. Even with 10 men we still played well and showed good spirit.

Meier

This is how much I love Gael Clichy:

KimPine.gif

Demichellis was a stupid signing and shown it in big games.

Everyone knew it from the moment he was signed, but he's Pellegrinis lover or something, cause he loves him no matter how shit he is. Go back and look at the Malaga Dortmund game too, it's fucking hilarious how he costs them that too.

Even Torres made Michelle look like a fool. Think about that for a second.

Aguero will be back for the next one. We did get 3 in the Allianz although obviously I would say our chances are slim to none in this next one.

It's over I think.

Barca will start Neymar and Messi with Sanchez/Pedro, and you really, really don't want those 3 counterattacking, which they will do constantly as you search for the 3 necessary goals

It would literally take probably the best performance in the history of your club to qualify from here

Suen

Barca's defense is shit so there's always a chance they will screw up but it's a different thing playing against such a club away, even moreso for a team that doesn't have as much CL experience. Of course Bayern showed last season it's not impossible so who knows.

Footy-GAF (Barca-GAF excluded): lololol City are going to trash Barca. Fuck Barca!!!

Now we can all eat a dick.

keit4

Banned
City played well. Saddens me a lot to see this team eliminated so early in the CL whilst a mediocre one like ManU is most likely going to advance to the next round

Average game. We have been much better in the last few weeks, very happy with the team

Alves and Valdes MotM.

It was definitely a red, but unsure if foul carried into box to be a penalty.

Neymar assist to top it off. Not fit yet but doing well.

It's irrelvant I think, unless there are 2 distinct and seperate moments of contact and the ref plays advantage for the first, the foul is called at the point the foul begins, so a foot or two outside the box

Portugeezer

Well played to City, unfortunately for them they got Uefalona'd.

Foul yes, red card yes, penalty? Nope. It was outside of the box, in which case the referee could not be 100% sure it was a penalty so he should give the benefit of the doubt to the defender. Red card is bad enough with 40 minutes to go.

From what I saw, 0 - 0 and even with 10 men City could have held it up. Barcelona looked surprisingly dull.

Razor554

With Pep we rarely got this great away results in CL knockout, usually we just got draw or loss away and then just hammer the opponents at Camp Nou.

Dat Tata.

BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf 1m
BREAKING: Barcelona are set to appeal against Martín Demichelis' red card, as they hope to see him back for the 2nd leg.

LxHVdy6.png

Razor554

Well played to City, unfortunately for them they got Uefalona'd.

Foul yes, red card yes, penalty? Nope. It was outside of the box, in which case the referee could not be 100% sure it was a penalty so he should give the benefit of the doubt to the defender. Red card is bad enough with 40 minutes to go.

From what I saw, 0 - 0 and even with 10 men City could have held it up. Barcelona looked surprisingly dull.

So you forgot the legit onside goal refs took away from Barca?

Oh wait,

Ronaldo avatar

Dat salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom