• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Can we ban talk of Bayern please unless they're actually playing or it's something better than "i respect your opinion but we are changing modern football"

I agree with Wooden. We need a hero to step into the void Blablurn and Jupp have brought.

Where was the hero when Man United gaf were doing the same thing but even worse with endless I-FUCKING-DENTICAL formations
b3rWHTL.png

TeddyBoy

Altidore hasn't even travelled to Hull apparently.

bye-bapuow.gif

Hixx you're in the relegation zone, now isn't the time to alienate one of your two out and out strikers!

I don't think Borini can play as a designated striker in the Premier League, he needs someone behind him to lay it onto. Sort of 4-4-1-1 style.

Wilbur

Banned
I like how not being able to score at will because the opposition aren't shit means not playing :lol

Lots of mistakes from both teams at the moment, they're both giving the ball away way too much.

Hixx

Hixx you're in the relegation zone, now isn't the time to alienate one of your two out and out strikers!

I don't think Borini can play as a designated striker in the Premier League, he needs someone behind him to lay it onto. Sort of 4-4-1-1 style.

Borini is better than Altidore at everything except being shit.

Plus now we have Scocco and how can he not be great with a name like Nacho Scocco?

Salvadora

FA Cup draw is today.

Lets pray that City either go out against Wigan or get Hull/Sunderland. And Arsenal get either Sheffield United or Charlton Athletic.

Hixx

FA Cup draw is today.

Lets pray that City either go out against Wigan or get Hull/Sunderland. And Arsenal get either Sheffield United or Charlton Athletic.

Let's not. Let's pray there's a City/Arsenal semi-final for the good of humanity.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I would like an Arsenal/City semi final and a Sunderland/Charlton semi final... if I can't get Sunderland knocking out City and Charlton knocking out Arsenal

Arnie

Chalky White vibes.

Why the fuck are today's matches so utterly shit.

Who wants to watch fucking Charlton, or Hull. Or Wigan. Or fucking City playing any of those teams.

This might be the day I get back fully onboard the FM train.

Hypocrite alert: I just watched the England highlights from the other night. Lallana is great, he needs to go and he needs to be given a starting place. Fuck Rooney off, he's fat. Sterling was also dead good.

Wilbur

Banned
Chalky White vibes.

Why the fuck are today's matches so utterly shit.

Who wants to watch fucking Charlton, or Hull. Or Wigan. Or fucking City playing any of those teams.

This might be the day I get back fully onboard the FM train.

Hypocrite alert: I just watched the England highlights from the other night. Lallana is great, he needs to go and he needs to be given a starting place. Fuck Rooney off, he's fat. Sterling was also dead good.

Yeah, no idea why they didn't put one or two PL games on today. At least we had Juve - Viola and there's Roma - Napoli later. Gonna play FM in a minute as well, might just fucking manage Ingerland.

Rooney was shit but it's hard to make a case for him being left out when he's playing alright for us and he is our best player on ability alone. I'd probably move him out wide for Studge tho.

Lallana - Carrick - Gerrard midfield pls

Salvadora

They'll get Sunderland and lose hopefully (aren't they a bit of a bogey team for City?)
Yeah they have, somewhat.

Obviously they didn't fair too well last time they matched up at Wembley but it's a possibility. Honestly, maybe Arsenal would do better facing City now than in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom