• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

I seem to recall earlier in the season there was a genuine argument made by some Arsenal fans that Giroud was better than or on a par with Sturridge. We even had a vote in this very thread. Seems a world away now.

I do think Arsenal fans are being harsh on him though. Just because he is in a bad patch now, he is still going to end up with 15+ league goals again and you won't find many players who can do that consistently.
It sounds absurd now, but at the time Giroud was playing really well and stat wise the two were very similar.

_73313651_f8381aed-f899-41ed-a647-26c3a81008a6.jpg

Dem teeth

GQman2121

Banned
Me too. Where is he?

Mr. Kipling's Almond Slices are godly by the way, thread.

On loan at West Brom where he can't make the bench. It's a shame because he seemingly found his level at Swans, and was a huge part of their side, but now his career is way off the rails and he's struggling. He's still young though.

Marc

Not a single Englishman in the City team. You would have thought Hart and Lescott should play but whatever.

Hopefully Sunderland saves football from these bastards. :)

LegoArmo

On loan at West Brom where he can't make the bench. It's a shame because he seemingly found his level at Swans, and was a huge part of their side, but now his career is way off the rails and he's struggling. He's still young though.

It's okay, he's rich.

It is a bit sad though, especially considering how rubbish West Brom are doing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom