• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

lol, this is like watching Rugby tactics. Throw-in's to go further up the pitch. Didn't come to anything but pretty smart.

Was it Johnson with the ball to Borini? Gary Neville and BBC conflict on that.

Clegg

BhunRIBCEAAdwyi.jpg

Meier

Aguero looks good at least. His ability to get all the way around a defender from a static position is unreal.

Alpende

Bacon , wtf happened Ajax in the Europa league. Explain.

I'm not Bacon but Ajax got pressed the entire game. Every time the defense (and midfielders/attackers for that matter) got the ball 4 players for Red Bull where there to press. They had no idea what to do with the ball.

In short, Ajax can't deal with lots of pressure which makes them vulnerable. But you have to have a team that can press for 90 minutes.

Messi

I'm not Bacon but Ajax got pressed the entire game. Every time the defense (and midfielders/attackers for that matter) got the ball 4 players for Red Bull where there to press. They had no idea what to do with the ball.

In short, Ajax can't deal with lots of pressure which makes them vulnerable. But you have to have a team that can press for 90 minutes.

It ended up 6-1 on agg? I was stunned. This team beat Barcelona.

Hahaha only just got in, fuck yeah Sunderland. Now score some more, they do have Michelle on after all, you can do it. I bet on you, I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ooooof City seem a bit lifeless to me. Needs someone like Aguero to inject something back in to their performance

Kyoufu

Would be nice if City took a shot. You know, to score a goal. They're trying to play like Barca did against Chelsea. Ain't gonna work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom