• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

iQYCA3nYcyFfo.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal: 3 wins in their last 8 games

is this the collapse? The beginning of the end? Are we there yet?

Arnie

Vertonghen's good but he wouldn't get in the side over a fully fit Sakho for the physicality factor alone.

We need someone who's going to bully the opposing team, not petulantly provoke them into a headbutt.

Arnie

Really trying to get G'd up for the final but I can't see anything other than a City win, unfortunately.

Wilbur

Banned
Good night. Just had a big poo and a sandwich, working all day which blows cock. About ten Sunderland fans in the pub all in their old style shirts on the pints already.

Arnie

I'm actually probably more excited for the Madrid derby, to be honest.

Be a proper contest and a chance to watch Isco fume on the bench.

dc89

Sky Sports 1 now. Kammy is in City's dressing room at Wembley. He's just been touching/tampering with Aguero's boots. The cunt.

Scum

Oh aye.

So it clashes with Spurs?

I have a decision to make, probably siding with Madrid. There's only so much Tim Sherwood I can take in a week.
Why would want to us lose to Cardiff? Madrid derby will be so much better.

Arnie

Why would want to us lose to Cardiff? Madrid derby will be so much better.
I'm invested slightly in your result. Any more points dropped and Champions League football is confirmed.

Now we've climbed above fourth though I don't want to slip back down. The idea of qualifying mid-summer frightens me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
https://31.media.tumblr.com/274b368fc718d28a4050c1ee621d70ac/tumblr_n1n261KFQd1qaorn7o2_r1_400.gif[IMG]

My body is ready.[/QUOTE]

is ur body ready for Milan-Juve too?

hey

look at me

[quote="Arnie, post: 102836027"] Champions League football[/QUOTE]
what happens if we end up in the same group Arnie

what are we supposed to do then?

Kiraly

Have to work on that shit Tottenham Spurs - Cardiff City game so won't be able to watch the Madrid derbi.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
White Pogba “When I was a child I loved the Bianconeri, but today I am happy in Paris,” he told L’Equipe newspaper.

“After all, PSG have one of the greatest projects in the world. If I were to go to Juventus now, it would without doubt be a step back.

“In Paris I have the possibility to win everything over the next few years.”

oh how lovely

they had the easiest group in the CL and lucked out getting Leverkusen. Their bubble will burst sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom