• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Sun-Giroud1_w647.jpg

Oh Giroud...

Yen

BhuFmZDCQAAbOUu.jpg

--

BhrfsUNIAAAbC3S.jpg

--

Robert Halfon MP @halfon4harlowMP
Went to London for dinner. Wish I hadn't. Scumbag football hooligans turn Covent Garden into a disgusting Cesspit

(Tory)

Jarnet87

What's with all the Giroud hate. Arsenal fans were loving him when he was scoring goals. The guy just wants to make sexy time with models, players have lives outside of football.

GorillaJu

Yeah I just can't join in with the Giroud gang-bang. I don't think it's my place to judge what any footballer does in their own time. It's nice if they can be paragons of virtue and be someone you admire for their personality, but except for really dastardly shit like Giggs fucking his brother's missus, it's all just a big 'meh' to me.

Especially prostitutes. Guys who suddenly come into a bunch of money, are young, are desired, and want to have fun? Well there are bigger crimes.

LegoArmo

Yeah I just can't join in with the Giroud gang-bang. I don't think it's my place to judge what any footballer does in their own time. It's nice if they can be paragons of virtue and be someone you admire for their personality, but except for really dastardly shit like Giggs fucking his brother's missus, it's all just a big 'meh' to me.

Especially prostitutes. Guys who suddenly come into a bunch of money, are young, are desired, and want to have fun? Well there are bigger crimes.

Married though.

I like the Sunderland line up, looks solid.

pulga

Banned

u wot m8

mESSI-AND-BLOND-2.jpg

Yes, but that's his private life. He hasn't killed anyone, I don't get the huge amount of press and hate he's getting.

It's just that you don't need to be a "paragon of virtue" to not cheat on your wife. True, it isn't anyone's business but hey that's the price you pay for being rich and (semi-)famous.

Walshy

I think it's mainly because he is married and the lack of professionalism from Giroud.

The first time coincided with his anonymous display when we thrashed them 5-1. The second time has just before they got beat 6-3 by Manchester City.

sohois

What's with all the Giroud hate. Arsenal fans were loving him when he was scoring goals. The guy just wants to make sexy time with models, players have lives outside of football.

I seem to recall earlier in the season there was a genuine argument made by some Arsenal fans that Giroud was better than or on a par with Sturridge. We even had a vote in this very thread. Seems a world away now.

I do think Arsenal fans are being harsh on him though. Just because he is in a bad patch now, he is still going to end up with 15+ league goals again and you won't find many players who can do that consistently.

LegoArmo

I seem to recall earlier in the season there was a genuine argument made by some Arsenal fans that Giroud was better than or on a par with Sturridge. We even had a vote in this very thread. Seems a world away now.

I do think Arsenal fans are being harsh on him though. Just because he is in a bad patch now, he is still going to end up with 15+ league goals again and you won't find many players who can do that consistently.

When he's basically Arsenal's only striker, 15 goals is pretty poor. The amount of chances they create for him. No viable back up.

confuziz

Banned
I don't like your club at all but I'd want either Twente or PSV to get CL playoffs, Vitesse is lol and Feyenoord would end up with the likes of Arsenal and such.

How could you not like this PSV? Every cunt is gone. It's a paradise.

Ajax still has the most arrogant cunt on the earth

How could you not like this PSV? Every cunt is gone. It's a paradise.
You know you're right this is the first time since cuntface Kezman that there's no real cunts left except maybe Willems. I just got my heart broken 7 years in a row and it's been mainly your club to do it :(

Tc91

Good lord, that Aguero stat.

City last 5 games with Aguero - Won 5, Scored 23.

City last 5 without Aguero - Won 2, Drawn 1, Lost 2, Scored 3.

dc89

My bets today:

Over 0.5 first half goals
Games at PSG, Hoffenheim & Verona
19/10

Over 1.5 team goals
PSG, Spurs, AZ
23/10

Fergie

Banned

Yeah, Negredo got injured and his goals dried up.

#SAFC Team vs #MCFC : Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, O'Shea (c), Brown, Cattermole, Colback, Ki, Larsson, Johnson, Borini

#MCFC Team vs #SAFC : Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Nasri, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

GorillaJu

The team is built around him. Silva and Nasri are just not as effective with Dzeko or Negredo up front, and I don't think it's because Aguero is that incredible, it's that City's final ball delivery is usually on the ground and behind the defense, where Aguero thrives. Dzeko and Negredo don't beat those offside traps and sprint through for 1 on 1s like Aguero does.

Navas is of course decent, but crossing the ball in is a very inefficient way of creating chances. No surprise they're scoring less when he's the primary method of chance creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom