• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiTq3NiIMAAouTT.jpg

Nice of Demitrellis to throw his shirt into the crowd

MPW

if real beat atletico last week, title race would have been truly over by now

madrid can't afford to drop points as long as atletico is only 3 points behind

Scum

yes! 7 points ahead of the counts and lords.

missed the match cause i was out with the wife and kids. it had to be hometown Vitória to fuck the lizards over, huehuehuehuehuehue.

edit: SHIT! Wigan beat City? hahahahahahahahahahahahNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that means Arsenal might win a trophy.

edit: Yurt :(

Wife AND kids?! Well, would you look at this!

wtf, when did one unexpected but delightful child turn into 'the wife and kids'? :p

i thought i had shared with you guys... maybe not?

i've been living with someone for 2 weeks now. single mom of a 2 year old boy. i call her "wife" but we're not married, haha. but it feels so. feels good.

Yen

If you ban Yurt, you may aswell just lock the thread. Maybe I'll have to follow him on twitter now.

Is the PS3 likely to get a pricedrop soon? I'm looking at used 160/320GB ones for ebay for atleast £100.

If you ban Yurt, you may aswell just lock the thread. Maybe I'll have to follow him on twitter now.

Is the PS3 likely to get a pricedrop soon? I'm looking at used 160/320GB ones for ebay for atleast £100.

Not while the PS4 is still selling well

edit: StrooterMan is dead

faridmon

i've been living with someone for 2 weeks now. single mom of a 2 year old boy. i call her "wife" but we're not married, haha. but it feels so. feels good.

Wow, climbing up the ladder so fast. Congrats man, nice to see you going places!

WJD

You can buy mine if you want. Plus Uncharted 1+2+3, Last of Us and Killzone 3 (why).

Scum

Roof over your head, 2 kids, single mum. Nice.

lol ronaldo is so much better

ovehckin hasn't won the Stanley cup

Pls

I meant in the sense that they were so much more exciting during their early years.

Oh and Sir Alex Ferguson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>George McPhee

The thread will not be the same without Plug and mi amor Yurt

Vidal is shit, his goalscoring record is shit, his haircut is shit, his team couldn't even draw against Galatasaray, Llorente is only beautiful, Marchisio is anonymous, Buffon is past it as is Pirlo, Pogba wants out, striped kits are shit, Conte's hair is about as realistic as Minority Report, Vanquish is doghsit, Ninja Theory are better than Platinum.

Sorry Zabo & Shake

Elchele

Vidal is shit, his goalscoring record is shit, his haircut is shit, his team couldn't even draw against Galatasaray, Llorente is only beautiful, Marchisio is anonymous, Buffon is past it as is Pirlo, Pogba wants out, striped kits are shit, Conte's hair is about as realistic as Minority Report, Vanquish is doghsit, Ninja Theory are better than Platinum.

Sorry Zabo & Shake

1340255138572.gif

Blablurn

Sorry Zabo & Shake

yurterobq.png

LTWheels

Dilemma, this girl on tinder wants the cock, got a cracking body as well....but she's only 18 and still at school...I'm 25...help me footballGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom