• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just wanted an excuse to use that gif didn't ya hixx :p

I can't find a boring enough gif to sum up ours

tumblr_me8m3eUUOR1r96fbco1_500.gif

Hixx

You just wanted an excuse to use that gif didn't ya hixx :p

I can't find a boring enough gif to sum up ours

Kind of but it does fit.

"AWWW YISS! New foreign players and a manager who will take no shit! 1 point from 8 games? Shit where am I going? OH FUCK! LET ME OFF!"

And then this week is where we finally lost grip and are now hurtling to the floor...

Please dont get me talk about Porto and the 20+ years of wining being helped by the man in black..
Yup. Can't wait to see what happens to Porto if Pinto leaves.

Setúbal vs Sporting... what a horrible game. The damn referree made shitty decisions that cost us the victory. This is getting ridiculous.

TeddyBoy

I can't see any eventuality where we don't win the quadruple next year. Especially when we sign Kroos, Martinez, Shaw, Casillas and Griezmann for the money saved by fucking Moses off.

Bless you Hitcher :')

This is how I feel about Sunderland's season.

c2wRFnh.jpg

Please don't get relegated, you're so much better than West Brom!

You'll go out in the group stage and get knocked out of the top 4 by Moyes.

Knocked out group stage? Yeah quite possibly, big chance Liverpool get a rock solid group.
Knocked out top four by Moyes? Moyes isn't a good enough manager for that.

When I started watching Liverpool were still relevant.

Liverpool have never been relevant. Their performances under Hodgson were so bad, time rewrote itself, deleting all memories of former successes and turning the Anfield trophy cabinet into the Emirates trophy cabinet.

cremino

Yeah, but with the depth of their squad, you'll think they would cope even better, especially with the likes of Arsenal doing comparably better. An Arsenal team with a poor depth in squad have actually performed admirably up to this point.

I don't think City has a really great depth on the bench and today it showed

cyen

Yup. Can't wait to see what happens to Porto if Pinto leaves.

Setúbal vs Sporting... what a horrible game. The damn referree made shitty decisions that cost us the victory. This is getting ridiculous.

I´m afraid that next week things will get even more ridiculous. Porto will not finish behind two Lisbon clubs.. that´s for sure, they will do whatever it takes to make sure that doenst happen.

Salvadora

Liverpool have never been relevant. Their performances under Hodgson were so bad, time rewrote itself, deleting all memories of former successes and turning the Anfield trophy cabinet into the Emirates trophy cabinet.
Is your username pronounced like the Wigan player, Fortune?

I´m afraid that next week things will get even more ridiculous. Porto will not finish behind two Lisbon clubs.. that´s for sure, they will do whatever it takes to make sure that doenst happen.
Probably. Without Maurício and playing with Dier... well, we can say Porto might have "an easy game". Sporting can win and I hope it does, but I can't see the referee being just and honest (like always).

10 minutes in and penalty for Porto against Arouca. Here we go.

bud

ronaldo doesn't even know how to dribble past players anymore.

i want the old ronaldo back. don't care about the copious amounts of goals he scores.

yurt. ;_;

ronaldo doesn't even know how to dribble past players anymore.

i want the old ronaldo back. don't care about the copious amounts of goals he scores.

yurt. ;_;

If Ronaldo didn't change his style he might not have joined Madrid. Imagine Ronaldo being managed by Moyes.

yes! 7 points ahead of the counts and lords.

missed the match cause i was out with the wife and kids. it had to be hometown Vitória to fuck the lizards over, huehuehuehuehuehue.

edit: SHIT! Wigan beat City? hahahahahahahahahahahahNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that means Arsenal might win a trophy.

edit: Yurt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom